movie star

Help Support CattleToday:

You may find the X is going to be your biggest fan. She will probably be saying how good you are. How much money you make. How much potential you have. At least to the judge.

Auburn_Ag":2hiqk4t5 said:
Hey Ala

Now if you remember there was another movie where they crossed the river after a rain and they swam in a swarm of water moccasin. Lomesome Dove! Just becareful and best of luck to you. What is the movie name? I would like to see it.
you know ive seen em nearly that thick in this rivers backwater as kids,, cold chill bumps is about the only way too decribe it.. those rascals are flat out mean you don't have too go too them. theyll come too you,,as far as the movies title and story wont know untill tomarrow.... i gotta be cutting hay sat, evening

alacattleman":2hydeowh said:
as far as the movies title and story wont know untill tomarrow.... i gotta be cutting hay sat, evening

Looky there a Movies Star staying close to his roots!!! Best of Luck :tiphat:

Auburn_Ag":3erdg6pv said:
alacattleman":3erdg6pv said:
as far as the movies title and story wont know untill tomarrow.... i gotta be cutting hay sat, evening

Looky there a Movies Star staying close to his roots!!! Best of Luck :tiphat:
guess the first thing i need to buy is a spelling book
:lol2:

well not that i ever had much for those in hollyweird, other then for a select few, "respect that is " but movie making aint no cake walk,, after setting in the in the alabama sun with a long sleeve and jacket for a few hour's and crossing the river 8 or ten times i was ready to be cutting hay,

If Meg Ryan is your co-star, tell her I might be in love with her. Thank you. :D

Latest posts