MOUNTIES DIE

Help Support CattleToday:

Carlos D.

Reaction score
THE TWO MOUNTIES THAT WERE SHOT IN SASKATCHEWAN DIED TODAY ---ALWAYS BANGS AROUND IN MY HEAD PRETTY BAD ---(COULD BE BECAUSE MY WIFE IS ONE) WERE GETTING A LOT OF NUTS HERE IN CANADA ,ONE WAS A SINGLE MOM ,11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER --THE OTHER WAS A FATHER OF 9 MONTH OLD BOY

I was afraid that might happen, after having to go through four RCMP being killed out by Mayerthorpe (which is close to my home town). :( :(

Did they ever catch that fella who shot them? I haven't seen any news lately on that...

Darn that hurts, 'specially when they're leaving little ones behind.

Just heard on Global Edmonton about the man responsible for shooting the two mounties. He's still on the loose, but their still looking for him, wanting him dead or alive...

IluvABbeef":ilarrylk said:
Just heard on Global Edmonton about the man responsible for shooting the two mounties. He's still on the loose, but their still looking for him, wanting him dead or alive...

Dead works for me. Dang, I can't believe I just said that.

Alice

Alice":3clsyuqp said:
IluvABbeef":3clsyuqp said:

Dead works for me. Dang, I can't believe I just said that.

Alice
Don't worry. I wasn't surprised that most folks were glad that the fella that killed the 4 mounties a few years ago was found dead at the scene. He deserved it... had quite a criminal history behind him, and got off for doing bad things he did that he shouldn't have gotten off for...

Thoughts, prayers and tears go to the families of the mounties~!!What a horrible, tragic loss....completely senseless!! BTW---does Canada have the death penalty should this creep be caught....alive????

Sad news, people just doing their job being killed by a senseless idiot, hope they hang draw and quater him when they find him, it will save on tax payers money in keeping him in jail.

ranchwife":2zff841r said:
Thoughts, prayers and tears go to the families of the mounties~!!What a horrible, tragic loss....completely senseless!! BTW---does Canada have the death penalty should this creep be caught....alive????

Nope. Just a long jail sentence. Last death penalty performed in Canada was i think over 80 years ago. I think...

And the US is critisized by the rest of the civilized world for still executing people. But incidence like this pretty well make it clear that execution is proper and correct in some cases.

dun

dun":343evpb6 said:
And the US is critisized by the rest of the civilized world for still executing people. But incidence like this pretty well make it clear that execution is proper and correct in some cases.

dun

Yeah, they believe in execution, just not due process!

randiliana":28cwvunl said:
The guy that did it finally turned himself in. Stuff like this just doesn't happen out here, it is quite a shock when it does.....

It's a shock anytime something like that happens.

Carlos D,I know what you mean about the news banging around your head - my husband has been in law enforcement for 25 years. My prayers are with the Mounties' families. It is always hard when an officer dies in the line of duty but especially heart breaking when he/she leaves small children behind.

Latest posts