mountain pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Pictures of places that I will probably never get to go is my biggest enjoyment on Ct.

I went to Cloudcroft a few years ago, then drove on down to Alamogordo--the temp was waay cooler in Cloudcroft. (just looked--currently about 30 deg cooler up on the high ground)

Great PICS!!

Friend of mine's Pop owned a place in Ruidoso sp? A few years back we went out for a visit. The change of scenary from El Paso where we flew in, through the white sands missile range and into snow covered mountains was an absolute trip. Very beautiful and so different from our topography. I bet there was a 40 degree temperature difference from one to another.

Redhides":2e50d7xg said:
Friend of mine's Pop owned a place in Ruidoso sp? A few years back we went out for a visit. The change of scenary from El Paso where we flew in, through the white sands missile range and into snow covered mountains was an absolute trip. Very beautiful and so different from our topography. I bet there was a 40 degree temperature difference from one to another.
Right on. It's pretty coming from Texas too! I love Ruidoso. It's just the right size. If you like that go to the " banana belt" along the Arkansa River where 3 way is. It dies get cold some days.....:)

Latest posts