Mothers..what do ya'll do all day????

Help Support CattleToday:

CattleHand

Reaction score
I think that could be my mom. I think one day she just said "from now on everyone cleans up there own messes". It took us a while to catch on but you can only live so long with out putting your dishes in the dish washer. :lol2:

I tried "quitting" once. No one jumped into my space though, so after about a week of strike I had a HUGE mess to clean. Ugh! They are better now. Now that they have places to go and things to do and ammunition to buy ~ they are more willing to help.

angie":3w4ur401 said:
I tried "quitting" once. No one jumped into my space though, so after about a week of strike I had a HUGE mess to clean. Ugh! They are better now. Now that they have places to go and things to do and ammunition to buy ~ they are more willing to help.

Did you, by chance, let them know that you were also stocking up on ammunition? Just a thought, darlin'...but one that might mean somethin'.... :cowboy:

Alice

Now way that story is true. :cry2: If my wife.... OH oh. She stopped snoring... She might be getting up... I gotta go.

waklkkj cjj

False alarm. Anyway, I my wife ever went on strike it would be hard to notice. :lol:

Walt

Doesn't do any good. I am the only one that appreciates cleanliness here. It would take a good week for anyone to notice.

my husband would cave in before even making a sandwich for himself. i not only help with the farm, but i also have a small cleaning business. those are just the beginning of my day. i come from a long line of women like this. in fact i can whine, but if my husband did get up to make that sandwich, i would think he didn't love me anymore lol.

Oh, my husband will fix himself something to eat. He just won't clean up after his mess to save his life. He was a clean, single man when we met. What is it makes a man to forget everything he knows about cleaning and cooking the minute a woman steps into his life?

Lammie":2hjd2lx9 said:
Oh, my husband will fix himself something to eat. He just won't clean up after his mess to save his life. He was a clean, single man when we met. What is it makes a man to forget everything he knows about cleaning and cooking the minute a woman steps into his life?

Oh Lammie, remember the post about wanting to be six again.... :lol2:

Latest posts