Mother

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
I just thought I would let everyone know that my mother passed away peacefully yesterday at 11:47 a.m.. I had let a couple of people know that I had been busy going back and forth to the nursing home and just the support I got from CK, Angie, Misty Morning, john 250 and Ryder have been more than I could hope for. I was there for the last 31 hours of her life, rarely leaving because I didn't want to miss anything. She fought till the end, had no blood pressure that anyone could measure for the last 8 hours of her life but her heart kept on beating. There are no words to describe how it feels, but I do not regret being there. I had to be there. The hospice nurses that took care of her in her final days were fantastic to her, my dad and to me. Those are great people.

We will be making plans today. The funeral will be sometime on Monday.

Thanks, everyone. Please remember my family, especially my dad. This has been really hard to him.

I know that she is in a better place. No doubt. I know she's happy today in the light of the Lord.

You have my deepest sympathy, I am so very sorry for your loss. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Yes, she is in a better place....

My condolences, I did notice you were missing from the board and was wondering why. Sometimes I am a little s-l-o-w in putting things together. Anyway, you and your family will be in my thoughts.

you your family an your dad will be in my prayers.i know its not easy on your dad losing her.an hopfully he will be better soon.but i know its not going tobe easy.

I am sorry for your loss, you and your family will be in my prayers.

Our sympathy and prayers are with you Lammie. Its obvious that you loved your mother and you will miss her. Thanks for recognizing the role that the hospice nurses provided during this difficult time. Sometimes the caretakers seem to get forgotten about.

Carry on that part of her daily that will always live in you and your other family members. That way she continues to be able to contribute to life and happiness.

That's how we chose as a family to remember and carry on the name and testimony of our father and mother.

HUS

I'm so very sorry, Lammie. My experience has been that when our parents or other loved ones get older, we "prepare" ourselves for that inevitable day when we lose them. But when that day comes, we find we aren't the least bit prepared after all. You, your Dad, and your entire family are in our thoughts and prayers.

I'm sorry for your loss, Lammie. :( You'll think of her often in future years. Our mothers are truly with us forever.

Condolences to you and yours, Lammie. I lost my mother 30 years ago, and I think of her every day. Like Frankie said, mother's are always with us.

Alice

Be strong. It is the bad part of growing old. You will see her again.

Latest posts