Mother

Help Support CattleToday:

I am so sorry for your loss Lammie, I know how hard it has been on you the last few months just remember all of the goodtimes you had with her and that she is in a better place now and all of her ailments are lifted

Our prayers for you and your entire family

Sorry for your loss Lammie. Hospice can be a wonderful thing. I had hospice for my grandmother. They are some wonderful caring people. Your mother has gone to a wonderful place. Your family is in our prayers.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your mother..loosing a parent I think is one of the hardest moments in life. I hope you will find peace knowing she is in a better place and your good memories will help you though the difficult days ahead.

Thanks everyone, so much, for your kind words and prayers. Mother looks pretty good considering. The funeral is today at 2:00. Dad spend the night last night. He's holding up pretty well. We were looking through Mother's things, and decided to bury her with her Bible. Looking through it, there was a picture of Allan Jackson she'd cut out! We left it in there. She's taking him with her.

There is a very nice power point set to "Blessed Assurance", sung by Allan Jackson, one of her favorite hyms. I will try to post it. It has some great pictures of Mom when she was younger, us kids, and she and Dad.

I really appreciate the support. It has helped so much to know that there is so much love out there. We are truly blessed.

Lammie, I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you ,your dad and your family. Rest assure she is in heaven and no longer in any pain.
May God Bless

Lammie this puts me at a loss for words. I am so sorry. Keep your memories of her close in your heart always.

Mom had a nice send off. Dad was pretty confused at times, asking where Mom was and stuff. He spent the night with us. I have to get back to work tomrrow. I got my taters planted today. It was nice to do some normal stuff for a while.

I just wanted to thank everyone on the boards who offered their prayers and thoughts to my family and to me. I believe it helped get me through this. It really means a lot.

Latest posts