Mother of Octuplets

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
This story certainly gets stranger all the time. i read the interview she did the other day, and just think how more strange can this get?

Now someone has said that she has had plastic surgery to make herself look like Angelina Jolie, that she admires her and wants to be like her, a person with many children?

Also she told the interviewer that she loves all her kids, and can't wait to get the 8 home, but oh yeah in fall she is planning on going back to school-I'm thinking this gal is living in fantasy land-hello!

GMN

yeah no kidding, she's off in lala land i think. Someone ought to lock her in a nuthouse and save those poor children. The state's going to end up taking care of them anyways.

Yes, that's who she looks like. I said in the coffee shop that I thought she'd had her lips done.

She also doesn't think that she gets any government aid, even though she gets food stamps and three or four of her children receive social security disability payments.

Let Angelina support her. All their kids can move in together. I heard her Angelina's house is a disaster area, too. This mother's mom is saying that the house isn't liveable like it is. There are clothes everywhere, coming out of every closet and drawer, crowded rooms. It's a three bedroom home that's going to have 14 kids in it.

I posted part of her Katie Curic's interview in the Coffee Shop thread.

From the "Yeah Right" files:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suleman told NBC News correspondent Ann Curry in an interview that she was not receiving welfare. Furtney said Suleman didn't consider the food stamps and SSI to be welfare.

"In Nadya's view, the money that she gets from the food stamp program ... and the resources disabilities payments she gets for her three children are not welfare," he said. "They are part of programs designed to help people with need, and she does not see that as welfare." Video

Furtney declined to say what kinds of disabilities the three children have, the Times reported.

During the interview with Curry, Suleman said, "I'm not receiving help from the government. I'm not trying to expect anything from anybody. just wanted to do it on my own. Any resources that someone would really, really want to help us, I will accept, I would embrace."

Curry told Suleman that many people think she had the octuplets in the hope of making money off her story.

"That's funny how untrue that is," Suleman said. "Money? Money is necessary to raise children. But it's — it's paper. It is paper. To me, it is superfluous in contrast to the importance of my kids."

NBC chief medical editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman has estimated the cost of delivering the infants and caring for them until they are healthy enough to leave the hospital at $1.5 million to $3 million

I saw her briefly this morning and if she hasn;t had her whole face done then Elvis is working at a Taco Bell in China.

dun":3h0egnh4 said:
I saw her briefly this morning and if she hasn;t had her whole face done then Elvis is working at a Taco Bell in China.

Yes, it does have that Miss Piggy aound the nose Botox thing going on. Kinda stretched. Puffy where it shouldn't be.

Maybe she'll get picked up by a TV network for a "reality" show. I think that big family (13 or 16 kids?) had one for a while. It boggles my mind sometimes to see what's being shown on television.

Oops. Looks like they're up to 18 kids now.

http://www.duggarfamily.com/

That's exactly what she wants, Frankie. That and a book deal and a movie and on and on. I don't know who's buying that kind of garbage. Sure ain't me. And another thing- nobody in their right mind would want to look like Angelina Jolie.

That's funny. She talks about not taking welfare and that she is not after money, but then the "family spokesman" says she will do one interview and if anybody else wants her story has to pay for it.
Sounds like she expects the rest of us to support her and her kids.
I don't think so.

I luv herfrds":1phrnbmk said:
That's funny. She talks about not taking welfare and that she is not after money, but then the "family spokesman" says she will do one interview and if anybody else wants her story has to pay for it.
Sounds like she expects the rest of us to support her and her kids.
I don't think so.

If you were a resident of CA you'ld pay the lions share but the rest of us will also kick in our part through the federal welfare programs

Did you see the interview last night? It was knd of strange. They went and saw the babies in the hospital (they are cute) They are here, but I am perplexed as to how she will take care of them all, financially, and even emotionally, gonna be very difficult, plus the 6 kids she already has. She said she wasn't selfish several times, but I'm not sure what the definition of selfish is, if it isn't her.
She admitted she had no job, talked about going back to school in fall, like how is that gonna happen with 14 kids? The whole thing is just kind of different. I feel for all those kids, they will never get the one one one attention they need while growing up.

Its obvious the Mom is fully expecting people to help her, and they will, and probably should for the kids sakes, its not their fault that they have been born to a bit off center person. I think the Mom is enjoying the publicity, and will continue to give interviews and be out there. Definetely a odd duck.

GMN

Something I wondered about is if she has no job who paid for all the fertility treatments?

I don't think a medical card or whatever form of government health care should pay for that kind of thing. To me that is different that paying for essential health care.

Who paid for all that work she's had done on her face?

Here's a kicker. She wants to become a counselor!

would all of you mean people quit saying mean things about her!!! She had a lonely and unfulfilled child hood and is only trying to fill that hole inside her and if she can do that by being a baby factory and having several dozen children then that is her therapy and we should not be so insensitive to her needs
Who cares that her children will grow up and all need therapy from their mother being a nitwit
As long as she can get Gov't support for the children and herself to raise them she proabably needs to have a few more litters before that hole can truly be filled

I feel that she has every right to have as many as she can because we live in a free country and who are we to say that she doesn't need them

That is like my wife saying I don't need another tractor and she doesn't understand that I lived a tractor deprived life when I was a kid because dad only had three and buying tractors makes me happy even tho we can't afford anymore nad we signed up on foodstamps and welfare to feed the kids so I can buy a new tractor every yr and not trade in the old ones I just leave them in the shop

So who are you people to say I can't have more I need them to fill the void in my life

and if anyone wants to buy my story so I can have more tractors here is my contact info

Buford Gonzales
RR 496 Bx 1
Jalepeno, Ca.
ps cash preferred so I don't have to report it to the gov't would want the kids to go hungry when they took away the food stamps

Yeah!

I feel deprived because I don't have a Corvette anymore on account of we wrecked it driving like idiots. I am emotionally ravaged because I don't have a Corvette and I need to fill that void with, well, more Corvettes. I'd prefer to have a big old family of Corvettes. Corvettes make my life worth while. I can't eat or sleep until I have fulfilled my dream of having 14 Corvettes.

Anyone wanting to donate to this cause, please pm me.

Latest posts