Mother of Octuplets

Help Support CattleToday:

Alice":cndcgoqw said:
I'm 57 years old. Growing up I was the middle of three kids...and before I left elementary school, my Daddy had another bathroom put in!
Hey, I was a middle child too. So was my Mother who once a year used to have a middle child day celebration. That was cool. :D

Wewild":1l33yosl said:
Jogeephus":1l33yosl said:
Who do you think loves the children the most?

No human can love more than any other. Love is an absolute that some never understand or attain.

It must come down to a like issue.

I don't think this woman knows what love is. Based on her actions and the circumstances she is in, I don't think she is mentally competant enough to love. If she was, she surely wouldn't be bringing a bunch of innocent children into the mess she has created.

Jogeephus":3pyqsolb said:
Wewild":3pyqsolb said:
Jogeephus":3pyqsolb said:
Who do you think loves the children the most?

No human can love more than any other. Love is an absolute that some never understand or attain.

It must come down to a like issue.

I don't think this woman knows what love is. Based on her actions and the circumstances she is in, I don't think she is mentally competant enough to love. If she was, she surely wouldn't be bringing a bunch of innocent children into the mess she has created.

I'd say your right.

From the outside and news media it appears she is like most folks that create a lot of problems for other folks that don't think like them (me included in this account).

She probably isn't the worst case of parental negligence yet. She just got the publicity.

She probably won't in the end raise all 14. Some will make it and some will continue on in her way. I hope they all make it.

It will be interesting to see what comes of all this. If anyone cares about the kids, they should be adopted out. But then, that would deny the mother of her "rights".

A different angle on this. I came from a large family. I have to wonder, however, what the world would look like if everyone kept having 6 or 14 kids. In a couple generations, we'd be overrun, and sooner or later, we'd have to control the population.

spinandslide":1hu926m3 said:
Did anyone see that this woman is now facing foreclosure??? I really have to wonder where her priorities lie!
Her number one priority is herself. All of her other priorities...well, it's the same as the number one priority.

Alice

spinandslide":1aqo87xc said:
Did anyone see that this woman is now facing foreclosure??? I really have to wonder where her priorities lie!

Sad thing is she sent her own parents into debt land too, because she was living in a house that her parents owned, so if she is getting foreclosed on they are too. its a sad situation all the way around.

GMN

GMN":3gm646xv said:
spinandslide":3gm646xv said:

Sad thing is she sent her own parents into debt land too, because she was living in a house that her parents owned, so if she is getting foreclosed on they are too. its a sad situation all the way around.

GMN

Yet she was seen shopping at an upscale store for designer clothes for herself. Yep. She sure needs my help and sympathy. :mad:

GMN":2zkpnrrw said:
Sad thing is she sent her own parents into debt land too, because she was living in a house that her parents owned, so if she is getting foreclosed on they are too.

GMN

I have seen that type of stuff. On the most part, parents that let their kids run them to the poor house ain't doing much good for either of them.

I can see Child and Family Services (or whatever agency is in California) ending up with some of this burden...not to mention the State's welfare system.

On a sidebar:

"Is Camarillo State Hospital in California still in business and accepting new nut cases?"

--------

Spay and neuter program: Prevent unwanted pregnancies...

---------

:banana:

Heard today that she has a marketing person trying to set up interviews for her..............but she didn't say they would do them for free.......

I heard she was looking at a million dollar mansion, guess her website, got her lots of monetary donations- seems so wrong on so many levels.

GMN

I was in a drunken haze at the video store last night and I'm pretty sure I saw her new movie on the shelf. I didn't rent it cause I'm boycotting her but the movie might be pretty good since it stars Roger Moore and Maud Adams. I foget the name of it though. :oops: (I get that way when I drink)

Jogeephus":2as1edry said:
I was in a drunken haze at the video store last night and I'm pretty sure I saw her new movie on the shelf. I didn't rent it cause I'm boycotting her but the movie might be pretty good since it stars Roger Moore and Maud Adams. I foget the name of it though. :oops: (I get that way when I drink)
Oh good grief :!:
He forgets the cure for cancer and now forgets the name of the movie. :dunce:
Our tolerance and patience does have it's limits, you know. :mad:

This all seems to have started with a can of blue spray paint.

Try to snap out of it. These are perilous times and we need all hands on deck.

Ryder":19voq8sb said:

I thought it was black from the store closest to the school.

Wewild":bbpu9smz said:
Ryder":bbpu9smz said:

I thought it was black from the store closest to the school.

No Wewild, it was blue...and it all started with a snake...

Alice

Alice":1583mm6d said:

Alice

Maybe it was blue. I thought it was black.

Sorry.

I must have digressed to another time when something this important shouldn't really be in the news.

Wewild":1gi4dj5m said:
Alice":1gi4dj5m said:

Alice

Maybe it was blue. I thought it was black.

Sorry.

I must have digressed to another time when something this important shouldn't really be in the news.

Yes. I miss Anna Nicole Smith too. Without her, well ..... the news just hasn't been the same. Of course Paris Hilton saved the day for a while but given he limited abilities she could only do so much.
;-)