Most Useless Tip of the Day

Help Support CattleToday:

ga.prime":15mfepkt said:
If you're in the woods and step on a yellow jacket nest, remember to hold your breath while you're running from them because they can home in on the carbon dioxide that you exhale.
What abou methane??

TexasBred":1qnoogbb said:
ga.prime":1qnoogbb said:
If you're in the woods and step on a yellow jacket nest, remember to hold your breath while you're running from them because they can home in on the carbon dioxide that you exhale.
What abou methane??

TB.....
WHO IN THE WORLD IS TOUGH ENOUGH
TO STOP
DROP TROU
AND TRY TO LIGHT ONE OFF?

Last year my husband and I were working on a fence and I was telling him if the post was straight, had my mouth open talking, was so busy looking at the post walked right onto a nest. Got stung/bit a few times in the mouth. Swelled right up couldn't eat right for a bit.

PS - I did scream like a little girl - I'm allowed, I am one. :banana:

pdfangus":siviyk5c said:
TexasBred":siviyk5c said:
ga.prime":siviyk5c said:
What abou methane??

TB.....
WHO IN THE WORLD IS TOUGH ENOUGH
TO STOP
DROP TROU
AND TRY TO LIGHT ONE OFF?
Jim you're way ahead of me with your thinking there. I never thought about the "lighting one". I was thinking more along the line of soiling my laundry once I realized the quandry I was in. But since you brought it up....nope...ain't gonna stop, drop or light nothing....I'm outta there.

Victoria":12m5chaq said:
Last year my husband and I were working on a fence and I was telling him if the post was straight, had my mouth open talking, was so busy looking at the post walked right onto a nest. Got stung/bit a few times in the mouth. Swelled right up couldn't eat right for a bit.

PS - I did scream like a little girl - I'm allowed, I am one. :banana:
Sounds sore .I keep tellin my missus to shut her mouth but I just get a batting across the head

My brother, the Marine, home on leave stepped on a nest and got stung and then ran into the house and came back out with the 12 gauge.

He took some convincing that it might not work

Latest posts