most dangerous plant in the world

Help Support CattleToday:

fourstates

Reaction score
OK maybe a little extreme...but this plant will try to fool you with it's glossy leaves, and beautiful purple iris-like flower. If you really hate someone, or need a little revenge, put one (you only need one!) in their pond.
SSL13283.jpg

Water Hyacinth

In the same category as spatterdock. Even with a pond dry for 2 years as soon as the water hit it the stuff smothered the pond.

You need to get yourself a manatee. They love to eat that stuff and they taste like chicken. (just kidding, but I bet they do)

The most dangerous plant around here is cannibus. It will either land you in jail or killed / injured by another person wanting to take posession of said plant :lol:

HOSS":17qhpl6s said:
The most dangerous plant around here is cannibus. It will either land you in jail or killed / injured by another person wanting to take posession of said plant :lol:

There are some folks down here that have victory gardens. I (and the ATF) know some shiners who would quit making shine if they could grow this crop year round. Its amazing to see some of the ingenius ways some people do this. I have an aerial photo of a 2.5 acre garden in the middle of a corn field. It was pretty obvious when the corn turned and the weed stayed green. Six foot tall green plants in a field of brown kinda stood out. The ones that really tickle me are the dummies that plant it in 5 gallon buckets and put the buckets in those blue kiddie pools. Now if you don't think a big blue dot in the middle of the woods can't be seen from the air you need to hold up your sign. But what really amazes me is even with the use of helicopters with infared optics very few people get caught with the weed itself. However the sheriff's office is always seizing a car load of drug money. I guess money has a stronger smell or something.

The shiners that don't think they can grow rope year round need to browse through an issue of High Times magazine.

Speaking of Khaki ducks. Did you know that waterfowl imprint on the first large moving object they see after hatching and it becomes their Mom?

khaki campbells maybe. a breed of duck that is brown (khaki) colored.
or maybe he meant Runner ducks, they come in different colors.

dont you love it when people dont quote you and then you can change your question?

ga. prime":9xz9d2wd said:
The shiners that don't think they can grow rope year round need to browse through an issue of High Times magazine.

Too much exposure with halogen lamps. About like growing it in a blue kiddie pool in your backyard with the water hose hooked to your house. Have a relative that learned this the hard way. :shock: edit - He want be out of college for some time.

Used to know an old man that grew weed in his garden within 150 feet of a state highway. He pulled the tops over and staked them. Then he hung Christmas ornaments on the plants that looked like tomatoes. He got away with it for a bunch of years. I've also seen guys cut the buds off, dip the cut end in rooting hormone and stick 'em in a flower pot in the window. Had buds big as your arm all lopped over at the top. Always amazes me that stupid people can think this hard to find ways to get away with things they shouldn't be doing.

What about the coca plant? Grow you about 100 acres for cocaine distribution and we could buy all the weed free ponds on this side of the Missisippi. :mrgreen:

dyates":2yhnybc5 said:
Always amazes me that stupid people can think this hard to find ways to get away with things they shouldn't be doing.
Prisons are filled with ingenious people.

HerefordSire":3rworjs0 said:
What about the coca plant? Grow you about 100 acres for cocaine distribution and we could buy all the weed free ponds on this side of the Missisippi. :mrgreen:

Probably could also afford to buy fertilizer.
dyates":3rworjs0 said:
Always amazes me that stupid people can think this hard to find ways to get away with things they shouldn't be doing.

I was once on the govenor's drug task force and we had some training films and slides that showed some of the this stuff. Some were pretty smart but most were as dumb as a sack of hammers. I thoroughly enjoyed the training though. It was entertaining to say the least.

Morning Glories. Don't plant them unless you want them to take over everything. I rue the day I did.

Latest posts