morra disc cutter

Help Support CattleToday:

Sky I've been shopping for one myself. Been looking for a good used one but most seem like there wore out already. I'm almost ready to buy a new Vermeer TM 700, it's pricey but really nice. And very easy to hook up and use.

highgrit":3b2799ry said:
Sky I've been shopping for one myself. Been looking for a good used one but most seem like there wore out already. I'm almost ready to buy a new Vermeer TM 700, it's pricey but really nice. And very easy to hook up and use.

hg this hay season I have gained more hay fields and its really putting it on me with the haybines its so slow seems like by the time you make one loop in a big field grass has grown some. I have looked at used and like you say they are wore out and someones trying to offload their junk. Cattle is a hobby for me and all the $$ going into them comes from them and I just bought 18 bred cows and 3 heifers I don't have the $$ yet to buy a new one but truthfully I need a new baler too and will be a long while before I can buy both but most important piece I need is the cutter. I would love to have a discbine but my hay dries fast anyway so a regular cutter is good for me. Is there a reason why you are looking at Vermeer vs anything else?

No other disc mower is built any better or heavier. IMO Vermeer is the best and our dealer is real good. also. The TM 700 will out last me. I enjoy shopping for equipment, every dealer has the best products and equipment. Same as buying a truck, I try not to be brand loyal and just buy what I feel is the best. I don't worry about price as much as quality.

rhino disc mowers were same as the morra I had an 8 foot not any more problems with it than I had with a Kuhn.

skyhightree1":115mv1ch said:
Does anyone in here have any experience with them or know about them I was at Agri Supply and they had 5'6'7' models and I was looking at the 7' model. They are 3 pt hitch units.

http://www.agrisupply.com/morra-mower/p/35141/

You are misreading the specs. The 2270 has seven discs and cuts a little over nine foot. Good price and when I had the rhino I would order parts from agri supply

I have a 2001 Morra 2260, it's been a good one. Parts are easy to get from agri supply, they had belts cheaper than I could find anywhere locally.

hurley that is possible i didnt read the online description i was going off of what the tags said at tractor supply lol govols thanks for letting me know.