More solar farm

Help Support CattleToday:

I think he's pointing out the irony, or hypocrisy, since thats the justification for building them.
That's not the only justification and certainly not one I brought up. If he's so worried about carbon footprint he should ask someone
Not worried, just wondering. I live in the west texas area and see hundreds of the wind turbine blades stacked in yards waiting to be disposed of and was thinking about having to truck these things hundreds of miles to put in a landfill or sink in the ocean.
I don't know what to tell you. Probably do the same thing we do with all the garbage from everything else... again...why??

Not worried, just wondering. I live in the west texas area and see hundreds of the wind turbine blades stacked in yards waiting to be disposed of and was thinking about having to truck these things hundreds of miles to put in a landfill or sink in the ocean.
I googled it. 85 percent of a turbine is recycled. The blades are made out of a poly fiberglass something. Maybe they can chop and blow it into cheap bass boats..... nitros for everyone..

I will. I did a little Google search a minute ago and found this.
So did you get drunk and decide to argue with me about something I never said.
Hell you could at least answer my question...

Need to watch out for them fence builders. I'll bet if you sneak up on them, you'll catch them smoking some wacky weed and listening to White Rabbit on a loop.
Well that can only explain the fence they were building. Let hope thats what they were doing

Pond is fixed. Its beautiful. The guys out yesterday asked if they cold fish and husband was so happy, he let them. They brought out new equipment just to fix it. Now everything else doesnt seem so bad, we really hated having this death trap there. Fence guys come out tuesday, so hope we are just as happy with their work. 292797660_1077517166534650_676449113909865460_n.jpg292722691_1451077478647926_7466476983720871943_n.jpg

Pond is fixed. Its beautiful. The guys out yesterday asked if they cold fish and husband was so happy, he let them. They brought out new equipment just to fix it. Now everything else doesnt seem so bad, we really hated having this death trap there. Fence guys come out tuesday, so hope we are just as happy with their work. View attachment 18807View attachment 18808
Didn't know until this week that you can see the solar farm from 77 north of Rosebud. Wife's Uncle lives in Rosebud.

Latest posts