More sale pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne - Simme Valley

Reaction score
Here's pictures of Elexa. Chrome & her calf Elexa were sold in May. They went out to Indiana. They just sent me these pics a few days ago with a report that they were both doing great & they were going to show Elexa next month at their county fair & State Fair. Will send more pictures :banana:
Elexa%202.jpg

Elexa%201.jpg

Looks like a happy calf and a happy young lady. I'm sure it feels good to hear from a satisfied customer and know your cattle went to a good home.

Yes, I am. I was very reluctant to sell this pair. The 2-year old dam, Chrome, was Supreme Champion at several shows last year. The calf was absolutely my best heifer calf. So, yes, I am super happy that they appreciate how good they are and that they will be promoting the calf in Indiana. After all, she carries my prefix.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":15iua3la said:
Yes, I am. I was very reluctant to sell this pair. The 2-year old dam, Chrome, was Supreme Champion at several shows last year. The calf was absolutely my best heifer calf. So, yes, I am super happy that they appreciate how good they are and that they will be promoting the calf in Indiana. After all, she carries my prefix.

Marketing is as much a part of the business as breeding. It is rewarding seeing that kind of picture coming back.

Latest posts