more rain coming?

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Thats what the TV says! Sure would be nice to get the tanks filled back up. They're saying a hurricane off the coast of Mexico is going to come across us :banana: supposed to be Wed thro Fri :welcome:

We could use a breather here... lots of folks trying to get hay baled this week. It's been too wet to get into the hay fields up until yesterday. I think the rain chances are down a little bit today... like 30%. Soudns like the Baja is going to get a direct hit. Bummer for anyone vacationing in Cabo!

Gripping?? :shock: Not me!! Never! Might fuss a bit if the river gets up into the house,but not till then! :lol2:
WOOOOHOOOO!!!! RAIN!!! :banana: :banana: :welcome: :clap: :clap:

It was raining softly when I woke up. Supposed to do this all day, maybe some thunderstorms! Hope everybody got their outside work done :)

TV says we've had rain for 15 hours!! :banana: :banana: Hope everybody stays out of the low water crossings 'til the water goes down!

Looks like we have more rain coming from the west.
Supposed to get here tonight.I'm not complaining yet. To look out over the fields and at the tanks you wouldn't think about how dry it was a little over a month ago.

How about it Vette,ya'll in line of this next rain?

Cal

:lol: Cal, It has been hard to find a forecast that has been wrong for about 7 weeks. Couple a weeks back they did put a scare in us by the time we missed 2 chances of rain in a row. For the last month I've been operating on the assumption that it is going to rain. So far it has. Only about 3 inches behind our yearly average now. 16 inches since the first of September. My last tank that hasn't filled up lacks about 3 inches in doing so. Grass is green, growth is slowing as nights are getting cool. Oats is growing and should be able to graze by mid November. Haven't had to feed any hay in quite a while and even grew and baled some. Not really any sign of a drought lingers, other than a fair scattering of dead trees.

Life seems good right now.

They're already putting out flash flood warnings!! Y'all watch out now,take care,,

It's raining this morning! Started here about 4:30 AM ( No,I do not know what I'm doing up at this time! Lifetime habit? Except I never got up this early! :help: Woke up at 3:00AM :frowns: )

It started here last night. Big thunder. Big. Electricity went out. Had to reset the alarm clock. It was a nice weekend, though.

Looks like it is ending for now with about 2 3/4 inches. I do believe it is wet now and all of the cracks have filled in. :nod:

Latest posts