more rain coming?

Help Support CattleToday:

Fog! We got about an inch.05 so far..Home got over 2 inches! :banana: Texas! Gotta love it!

Has drizzled some and poured some with a bit of sun and wind mixed in. Can't figgure out what to do..

1982vett":28sszg3s said:
How about today Cal? Ya getting anything? Been kind of windy here with some quick showers.

Sure did Vette,got 1 1/2 inches in about 2 hrs.Water is running everywhere,the ground can't hold anymore.
Right now it's 54 degrees cloudy and windy as heck.
Still not complaining.Tanks are full.

Cal

it has started raining here again.has come 2 pretty good down pours.the ground is water logged pretty good.

Got the wind shift from south to north about an hour ago. Temp has dropped from 82 to 64 so far. Maybe 2/10ths rain so far but looks like it rained 2 inches. :)

Red Bull Breeder":39ww9epa said:
Vette is it wet yet??
:p Yep, I think we could call it that. :nod:

Finally have use for the 4x4 truck I bought 4 years ago.

Looks like we missed the biggest majority of the wet weather this time. Not really a bad thing right now.

PS, check out the avatar. Little bit of yellow left in the western edge of the county. We are now officially designated as being "normal".

Rainfall that is. :lol:

I was noticing how broken up the line is going across Mississippi and Alabama. Might be completely played out for the southeast by the time it gets to Florida. Might even rob Jogee of a day off. :shock:

It is raining at my place, I guess we better get the rain coats and put them on the cows.
Tom.

kerley":3den7x6t said:
It is raining at my place, I guess we better get the rain coats and put them on the cows.
Tom.
:lol2: :lol2: be sure to use the fleece lined ones. Wouldn't want them to catch the flu. :p

1982vett":274f28oi said:
kerley":274f28oi said:
Tom.
:lol2: :lol2: be sure to use the fleece lined ones. Wouldn't want them to catch the flu. :p

HaHaHa, Our first calve this year was born 10-23-09 big healthy Bull calve and I've got eight more due, three any minute but I'am sure that will happen in a rain storm.
Tom

Kerly, I was going to say they are going to have to wait a long time to have them in the rain if they did do it today but I see they changed the 10 day forecast from all sunny and partly couldy to a chance of rain next Sunday. So I guess by Wednesday or Thursday it probably will raining again. :lol:

Sort of was hoping for the sunshine. I've got some more oats I want to plant. Plus the cotton farmers are supposed to have their stalks destroyed by midnight. I'd say half of it hasn't been able to be picked yet much less tilled under.

Been easier to ranch being to wet than to dry. I guess farming might not follow those rules.

Latest posts