More pushback from Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

Yep, I like the job Abbot has been doing lately. I'm all for it.
Yes lately.
I wasn't to pleased him shutting things down over the kungflu .
I felt like he gave in to political pressure in a spineless way..( no pun intended)
But sometimes you have to pick your battles. He's been firing shots across the obiden administration bow almost weekly now. Funny how it took biden to get permit less carry passed.

Need to build a wall to separate Calf from the other states, and let the open border policies let all the illegals go there....Help the good people, farmers, ranchers and all to relocate to states that want to protect them.....
Don't think we need a wall to separate California. They have their sanctuary cities and they attract the ones you and everyone else does not want. The good folks in Calif are moving out in droves and looking for red states. They are tired of the governor and taxes and mask and hobos taking a crap anywhere they want with no repercussions.

Don't throw rocks at Canada. For the most part they do what they can with the tools available.
I hope you realize there are more people in California than all of Canada which in of itself could
contribute to a different point of view. God bless my hockey loving cousins!

Don't think we need a wall to separate California. They have their sanctuary cities and they attract the ones you and everyone else does not want. The good folks in Calif are moving out in droves and looking for red states. They are tired of the governor and taxes and mask and hobos taking a crap anywhere they want with no repercussions.
Not necessarily. They don't call the Austin Tx area Little California for nothing. LOTS of libs there.

Yes lately.
I wasn't to pleased him shutting things down over the kungflu .
I felt like he gave in to political pressure in a spineless way..( no pun intended)
But sometimes you have to pick your battles. He's been firing shots across the obiden administration bow almost weekly now. Funny how it took biden to get permit less carry passed.
He is still spineless. I assure you he is only doing this because that's what the polls said was popular. He is a true, life long politician with aspirations of moving up.

He's been pulling allot of stunts lately. He really wants to stay in office. Be nice if the wall was completed though, I'd pitch in what I could. I think most of it was paid already and they just sent the contractors home.

I am all for reaching the goal these people are tring to reach. But I don't think building more jails, increasing the number of border patrol or even if a wall was bilt all along the border is going to solve the problem.

It's a serious problem and should be dealt with in a serious manner. In war people die. That's what is and has been going on every since the border was established.

If they would make the border a dead zone, lay a mine field a mile wide the length of the entire border. Place machine gun towers a mile apart. Start utilizing some of our resources tax payers are already paying like national guard and regular army training that goes on daily

For example there is a training base not 20 miles from my house that is hammering away just about every day. Every round they fire is into a hill that is classified as an impact area so it's off limits to anyone and every thing because if your in that area your going to get blower up. If you try to cross that area even if they aren't firing into that area at the time your tring to cross it. There is a good chance you will step on a dud round that didn't go off when it was fired and you could get blower up that way too !

It's an a rear about 2 miles square. That artillery fires into. The range on some of the artillery peaces can be up to 30 miles with the right round. In any direction. So latterly they can cover 60 miles. We have thousands of these guns alone that fire away on a daily bases into a 2×2 mile impact area. "Death zone" and every military base that has these impact areas have personal that patrols these areas 24 - 7 365 days a Year, always has just to keep the public from accidentally straying into them. Although there are the ocassional hunters who snick into them taking a big risk to do it.

But this is just one of the things that could be done to patrol our borders effectively. And what I am mentioning isn't something that our government doesn't know or have already considered. Because something like I am describing has and is going now at the border of North Korea and South Vietnam. And No one crosses that border nor does anyone want regardless of any reward to be made.

They could place 50 cal machine gun towers in high impact crossing areas. Again this is something our government is all aware of.

What the governor of Texas is proposing won't work. They can build all the jails they want too and fill them up with illegals and if anything is just.going to make the problem worse.

This illegal border crossing is going to have to be taken serious and dealt with in a serious manner.

People know they are going to die crossing that border. They will stop crossing. Word will travel to these other countries that you will die crossing the death zone and the non sense will end.

These hores and pony shoes these politicians like this idea the governor of Texas to build more jails and Trumps wall is just that horse and pony shows.

When you say physical walls are you talking about the border potrol ? I was in Los crusis years ago. Flew into an airport located on the Texas, New Mexico border. Leaving the airport It wasn't very far on my way to Las crusis before i came to Elpaso Texas. I guess Elpaso was in Texas ? Right in that area some where the hwy I was on ran right along the border for miles and there was a chain link fence that in spots and along bridges that the fence had been fold back so that it was easy to just walk across the border.

There wasn't nothing at all to stop someone from crossing the border for miles in that area.

Never saw border patrol or police car the 2 weeks I was there.

The training I mentioned in my prior message could serve two purposes if it was to be used for border patrol rather than training only at not much more cost than it cost the tax payers now.

If they were to relocate these artillery training bases that alot of national guard units use for training or even regular army goes as far as that goes.

All an artillery battery needs is alot of area or distance for target practice. What better than firing alone miles if border line. I know this for a fact. I was in feild artillery for 10 years. They train with tanks in these same locations.

I can hear them firing away training at the base located near me now as i am typing this message. Shooting into that hill as they have done over the last 60 years plus now.

And they will continue this for as long as we will have the need for national defense. So what would the difference in firing as thoes artillery rounds into an impact area that stretches along our border.

Not only moving our artillery training to gaurd the border with. And other units like regular army that train for combat.

They could do the same training as they do here but serve more purpose.

Latest posts