More photos

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
We actually had some sunshine today so while the boss worked I took pictures.
0B638021-734C-44C4-A840-91D8D12A73AD.jpeg
We have a pair of eagles that have made the farm their home this is what greeted us today as we came down the driveway. Note the zoom on my iPhone is pretty good lol

3238062F-E14F-458F-B91E-F9E93E718AE9.jpegThis is a young bull we're using this year he is a SAV Raindance x SAV Blackbird 905712ECFD98-B1E4-4477-91C2-DD2EEBAA4E20.jpeg This is a bull we purchased this year a total outcross to our genetics. We are using him for cleanup on heifers.

28B1A828-4996-4DDD-BB62-A823567A75EF.jpeg
Another purchased bull long story about this one but he has the necessary tools to do his job lol. He may end up being really good but I confess he is not what we had marked it was an oops on my part so we are now living with my oops.

4CAA9D08-CB78-424C-9A81-DE2AACF6AA3D.jpeg
Just a calf that caught my eye I took a video of the 1701 bull but can't get it to post

As always great cattle. Really like the top bull you bought and the one in the video.
We used to have a bald eagle in one pasture but haven't seen it in a while. Do have a road runner that looks in the front door everyday and follows me doing chores. They keep the snakes away also.

As always great cattle. Really like the top bull you bought and the one in the video.
We used to have a bald eagle in one pasture but haven't seen it in a while. Do have a road runner that looks in the front door everyday and follows me doing chores. They keep the snakes away also.
I thought road runners were just in cartoons you mean there really are roadrunners?

They are like the Eagle here. You observe them but don't harm or kill them. You see a lot less snakes when they are around. We had a pair show up last summer but only see one now. It roams the property. Him and my cat follow me as I do chores.

Latest posts