More photos of my family and ranch

Help Support CattleToday:

BRG

Reaction score
My Mom and son Holden

My Aunt, wife, and son Hudson

Here are 2 photos of our calving pasture. The first one is looking South East and the second is looking North East - It is 1120 acres

man you have a big calving pasture.id hate riding that to check cows.an your sons are to cute.

bigbull338":3nua55gu said:
man you have a big calving pasture.id hate riding that to check cows.an your sons are to cute.

I don't know. It sure is getting crowded here. Sure looks nice and peaceful (and green) their. Just don't know if this Texan could handle your winters.

We are about 3 1/2 hours NW of Rapid. Our ranch is 30 miles west of the Missouri River and 40 miles South of the North/South Dakota border

Great pictures! Being born and raised in (mountains) southeastern Tennessee it's hard for me to image that much open range. We are so hilly, hot & humid that it is very tropical. Tree and brush lines at every ditch so you don't see much open area. I find it beautiful. At the same time I love my eastern mountains. Hey what are indian tacos? We have indian fry bread...I learned about that from the Cherokees but no tacos.

BRG":yhb9m2rt said:
We are about 3 1/2 hours NW of Rapid. Our ranch is 30 miles west of the Missouri River and 40 miles South of the North/South Dakota border

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. I spent some time out that way recently. Stayed on a ranch by Medora and did some riding. Was just beautiful. The locals sure were glad about how nice and green everything was so far this year. Do you have some of the badlands type terrain on your ranch?

Hey what are indian tacos? We have indian fry bread...I learned about that from the Cherokees but no tacos.[/quote]

You just take the Fry bread and load it up with taco meat, cheese, onions lettuce, etc. Same thing as a taco only on fry bread instead of a shell.

MistyMorning":1joqjnwg said:
BRG":1joqjnwg said:

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. I spent some time out that way recently. Stayed on a ranch by Medora and did some riding. Was just beautiful. The locals sure were glad about how nice and green everything was so far this year. Do you have some of the badlands type terrain on your ranch?

No, we live to far SE of there. That is several hours NW of us. The rougher terrain we run on are the Grand River Breaks. Makes for great cow country. Good grass and great water. we have several fresh water springs that run from one end of our pastures to the other, with beaver dams in between.

Latest posts