More Peta Crap

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":15ha9q11 said:
la4angus":15ha9q11 said:
http://www.cattlenetwork.com/content.asp?contentid=13965
I hope none of them choke on their Tofu or Tufu tomorrow.Whatever it is they eat.
Hell Crowder. Lettem all choke.

these folks are idiots!!!!!!
maybe my method is better neck streached over a stump!! sharp hatchet! flip flop get rid of feathers innards, cook have thanksgiving dinner with family (only real get together all year xmas is split tween inlaws, opps for got to mention the ham that was raised here too!

ollie'":2nlyd304 said:
Temple Grandin is a joke.
This would make you a good avatar, ollie.

Whadya think?

temple_lg.jpg

It may be of interest to note that CO2 stunning was tried during the 60's and70's but lost popularity because of the number of recoveries during "bleeding" and the high incidence of petechiation -reference Dr Horace Thornton Meat hygiene.

Texan":vhfc12ku said:
ollie'":vhfc12ku said:

Whadya think?
I hear she is odd but obviously she has never had to deal with vainity. :lol: If she has she has over come it. No wonder animals aren't afraid of her. :shock:

ollie'":2y76eei5 said:
I hear she is odd but obviously she has never had to deal with vainity. :lol: If she has she has over come it. No wonder animals aren't afraid of her. :shock:

I heard she's autistic, and has overcome that. Saw an interview with her where she was doing some work with autistic kids by putting them in a squeeze chute type deal. Claims it gives them a secure feeling, and they really respond well to it.

She looks like too much of one thing, and not enough of another, I hope she does'nt plan on selling out to Playboy anytime soon. No doubt she'd be a Coyote woman. Chew your leg off just so you would not have to wake her up. :shock:

Texan":30l5dswr said:
ollie'":30l5dswr said:

Whadya think?

temple_lg.jpg
Texan, I just noticed something....last time I saw you you were wearing a new , blue western shirt just like that..... It doesn't look like her hair is fixed either.....Did you take the picture?????

ollie'":1c2p6pu6 said:
Texan, I just noticed something....last time I saw you you were wearing a new , blue western shirt just like that..... It doesn't look like her hair is fixed either.....Did you take the picture?????
:lol2: Nice try to fix blame on me. Won't work, though. And I'm not sure I follow you about the hair. Are you saying you've seen her with her hair fixed? Or that you've seen her when she first wakes up and she looks like that?

ollie'":1jyc8kqo said:
Texan":1jyc8kqo said:
ollie'":1jyc8kqo said:

Whadya think?

temple_lg.jpg

Okay guys, help me out here... are you saying this is a picure of a woman?????

CKC1586":2vkaivzx said:
No one knows for sure but we think so.

CKC1586":1hj36xgt said:

Yes, and she is supposedly one of the foremost experts on cattle handling techniques. She teaches part time at Colorado State U and her ablility to design cattle handling systems is highly sought. She is autistic, too.

I've told you everything I know about her.

Back to the article - I find it interesting PETA's new tactic for controlling publicly traded companies is to buy up a noticible amount of shares. Disturbing, at least.

Latest posts