More laughs from Craigslist

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp":30pbmm44 said:
suzorse":30pbmm44 said:
here is a perfect Beefmaster bull
looks like a steer to me :hide: Suzanne

Beefmaster Bull - $1800 (Eagle)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2012-12-02, 9:56AM MST
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bull was born in March of 2012, his birth weight was 85#, he is purebread and can be registered. any questions call Joe @ 859-2968 Thanks
3K93F63M85G65F75J1cc2d8a844a2936f13c2.jpg

3Kc3p13H95Ne5I25Mfcc2ee063b0e860317ff.jpg

3Ma3I93od5L15Gf5M8cc29f21040acb30166f.jpg
Oh, dear . . . . . I hope that's not one of my friends from the Boise area (Eagle is near). But the set up doesn't look similar. Whewwww!
just glad to see he aint in ALA..

I am thinking about quitting the cow sale and start doing all my buying on Craigslist. What an opportunity to get great genetics at bargain basement prices......

or maybe I should be looking for low price, low quality calves at the sale and double my money selling them on craigslist.

Old saying goes something like
Midland is a good place to raise a family
Odessa is a good place to raise hell
aka Slodeatha

CottageFarm":4gjl50sj said:
:lol: :lol: You beat me to it Jed. Only water i remember around Odessa was the hotel pool :lol: :lol:
You had to go to Abilene, Lake Spence, down to Ivie or one of the San Angelo lakes, and unless something's changed, most of those are dry and dusty now.

When I lived in San Angelo tho, I did hear more than once, that Midland/Odessa had a higher Per Capita boat population than any other city in Texas.
Go figure.

Latest posts