More Family Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

purecountry

Reaction score
I finally found these ones. My Grandfather and our oldest boy, Ronan. Christmas '04.

03000024.jpg

Nice pics. Thought i'd share one too.
took this one of my grandma (93) this weekend.
Picture405.jpg

Beefy - Speaking from a Chiropractic Clinical analytical point of view - your grandmother was the "Belle of the Ball" in 1931! and probably in 1953 also! And from this picture probably in 2006 - - too!

DOC HARRIS

Nice pictures. Purecountry- your grandfather is the spittin image of mine on my mother's side. Passed away in 1976 at age 92.

My Grandpa Herb Rombough passed on of cancer June 26th, 2005. Some people's heroes include celeb's or athletes and such. He was mine. Never got out of bed without a smile. Wish he could still be here to tell all the old plowin', threshin', horn-pushin' stories to my boys like he did with me sittin' on his lap. Heck I loved hearing them right up to the time he got sick. Not a day goes by I don't come across somethin in my work or my play that I stop and think about him tellin me an easier way to do it. 'Course he always had the heart to come right out and say it to your face if you were doin somethin right, too.

He was one of a kind for sure.

Geez beefy that picture of all those cows on winter pasture made me want to move back down south.