more carry

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
I am John Kerry.

I was against the first Iraq war, I am against the second Iraq war, but I voted for it. Now I'm against it but I was for it. I support the UN. I'm against terrorism and against the Iraq war. But I voted for the Iraq war.
So, I voted against the first war and supported the second war, wait...

I'm against gay marriage but for gay unions. I support gays but think the San Francisco mayor is wrong. I support gay marriages. No, wait, gay unions.

I'm Catholic. Wait, I'm Jewish. My dad was Jewish. But I was raised Catholic. What am I? I don't want to confuse people.

I am for abortions, but wait, I'm Catholic, and Catholics are pro-life.
But I might consider putting pro-life judges in office, but I'm not sure. I do know I voted for a pro-life judge, but I stated that it was a mistake.

I went to Vietnam. But I was against Vietnam. I testified against fellow US troops in Vietnam, threw my medals away and led others to do the same. But I am a war hero. Against the war.

I stated I threw my medals away then I threw my ribbons away. I then revealed that I threw my ribbons away but not my medals,then lately I stated that I threw someone else's medals away and never threw anything of mine away.

I believe ribbons and medals aren't the same thing. Medals come with ribbons, so now I believe that ribbons and medals are the same thing besides the fact that ribbons are cloth and medals are metal.

I wrote a book that pictured the US flag upside-down on its cover. But now I fly and campaign in a plane with a large flag right-side up on it. But sometimes, we fly upside-down for fun.

Yasser Arafat is a hero and a statesman. The Israelis shouldn't kill Palestinian terrorists, but they should stop terrorism. Yasser Arafat is a terrorist supporter. I support Mideast peace.

I am for the common man, unlike Bush. I am against the rich. But my family is worth 300 million dollars has a jet and many SUVs. I am the common man.

I am against sending jobs overseas. My wife is a Heinz heir. Heinz has most factories offshore. I am against rewarding companies for exporting jobs as long as it is not Heinz.

I own $1 million in Wal-Mart stock. I believe Wal-Mart is evil by driving small business owners out of town. I am a capitalist and I own part of Wal-Mart but I am a good guy for small corporate America.

I own SUVs when I talk to my followers in Detroit, MI. Teresa owns SUVs. I don't, when I talk to tree hugging followers. I have a campaign jet that gets 1/3 mpg, which is great fuel efficiency.

I am against making military service an issue in presidential elections.
Did I mention, I served in Vietnam and am a hero? Are you questioning my patriotism? I served in Vietnam. My opponent didn't. I have three purple hearts! I am a hero. I am qualified to run this country since I served.

I am John Kerry.

Good one dun....best Kerry post of all..... Now lets see if you can make up one for your King Bush....

My kind of president! If the situation warrants it, he will change his position. Not too stubborn to change directions, unlike GW, who if he wasn't so stubborn would admit to his mistake and get us the heck out of the war and back to running his own country.

You folks seem to have a picture of GW riding horses, roping cattle and just waiting to do good things for the cattlemen. I have had GW as a govenor and as a president, and he ain't for the small folks, which most of us are. He is a big business oilman, runs around with the Ken Lays of the world, accepts contributions and gifts from corrupt businessmen and couldnt care less about the working man. I watched him corrupt our school systems with this so-called Robin Hood plan of his, and then to avoid any heat, he bailed out when a better position came along, something he said he would never do when he was campaigning for the govenor job. At least with Kerry, you know who you are getting when you elect him. He isnt ashamed of his financial status, because he didnt get it from his daddy. If he makes a few bucks off of Walmart, more power to him, because I have made a few bucks off of them too.

If you want to see a good joke, then just give GW 4 more yrs. There may not be a country left to save if he keeps going the way he's going. And isn't it mighty convienent that this close to election time, he decides it's now time to bring some of our troops back home? If I was the parent of an soldier, I would be so upset at this move because it exposes the fraud that he is. Fight my daddy's war so I will look good in his eyes, but if it's gonna cost me votes, then get back over here until after the election is over.

Here's a couple good jokes. Kerry's big talk about keeping jobs in America, while the Heinz Co. has sent all of their labor overseas. I guess that's a "do what I say, not what I do" thing. And why isn't Kerry lashing back at the guys who wrote "Unfit for Duty" book? Could the book be true? Come on...Kerry is the lying traitor that plenty knew he was from day one. George has his faults, everyone does. But bald face lying isn't one of them.

Once again, Eric, you leave me without the willpower to fight temptation! I know that I've got to work harder on it! Lets see? Where to start.....?

eric":y82p4ch9 said:
My kind of president! If the situation warrants it, he will change his position.
Sometimes even daily, depending on his audience, huh Eric?

You folks seem to have a picture of GW riding horses, roping cattle and just waiting to do good things for the cattlemen.
Eric, I've never heard anyone here paint that picture. Surely he'll do better things for cattlemen than a big government, big taxing, big spending, life-long politician from Massachussetts. Anyway, don't be so selfish. Every decision shouldn't be based on your liberal "what's in it for me" criteria.

I have had GW as a govenor and as a president...
So have I, Eric. And very proud of it. Would also be proud to have him for a neighbor. You've said before that you voted for him for President. I assume that if you are a responsible voter, you must have approved of the job he did as your Governor?

I watched him corrupt our school systems with this so-called Robin Hood plan of his.....
Eric, public schools have been in trouble for a long time. Not sure what you're referring to by use of the word "corruption." Maybe you could be more specific? Anyway, if you want to get closer to the root of public school problems, you need to go back a little further with your history lesson. Lyndon Johnson would be a good place to start.

......and then to avoid any heat, he bailed out when a better position came along....
Boy, I'm really confused now, Eric! Remember how you opened this discussion? "My kind of president! If the situation warrants it, he will change his position." Of course then you were talking about Senator Kerry! Double standard, Eric?

At least with Kerry, you know who you are getting when you elect him. He isnt ashamed of his financial status, because he didnt get it from his daddy.
No, he hasn't received all the benefits of family wealth that some have. He married for it! Not much different than being a prostitute, is it?

Eric, I'm sure you want the best for your kids and hope to leave them something. You'd also probably like to be able to help them along through life. Although I don't know for sure, I'd be willing to bet that you work hard in your business with that goal always in mind. That's both normal and admirable. Maybe you would rather your kids turn down any inheritance or other help from you and marry somebody rich, instead. Will that give your kids more integrity in your eyes?

If he makes a few bucks off of Walmart, more power to him, because I have made a few bucks off of them too.
But for President Bush to make money in the oil business is wrong? Is this another double standard, or am I missing something?

If I was the parent of an soldier, I would be so upset at this move because it exposes the fraud that he is.
Can't speak to this one, Eric...nor can you. Maybe Camp, Mike, Chris and some of those parents of soldiers can tell us how they feel.

Sorry this post has been so long, Eric. The really bad thing is that I know that it represents a complete waste of my time. 'Cause you're not even listening, are you?

Texan, you're going to have to knock it off with all that logic and common sense. Do you feel like you're shooting fish in a barrel?

Craig-TX

Just keep drinking that GW koolaide....of course he'll take care of you, he's one of you, isn't he? Didn't everyone grow up with super rich parents who never made them work for anything? Then when he did decide to spend some of his dad's money, he dang near bankrupted the oil companies he tried to run. Only business he ever had that made money was the baseball team, and that was because he sold the team / new stadium that the taxpayers built for a huge profit!

Texan, I am through trying to talk any sense to you, you need a pres like Bush! You need someone to make decisions for you and tell you what's right and what's wrong, and make all the daily decisions on how to run your life. In other words, you need someone to do the thinking for you, much like Bush has with Cheney and his dad. Good luck in Nov, and we are all gonna need it if we get 4 more yrs of same old same old!

eric":3hnmuizx said:
Texan, I am through trying to talk any sense to you....
And don't think that I don't appreciate all of your efforts, Eric! Whether I agree with your posts or not, I still read them, so its not like you've been talking to the wall!
eric":3hnmuizx said:
.........you need a pres like Bush!
See there...... This would be a case where we agree!

eric":202u58ed said:
Just keep drinking that GW koolaide....of course he'll take care of you, he's one of you, isn't he? Didn't everyone grow up with super rich parents who never made them work for anything? Then when he did decide to spend some of his dad's money, he dang near bankrupted the oil companies he tried to run. Only business he ever had that made money was the baseball team, and that was because he sold the team / new stadium that the taxpayers built for a huge profit!

Texan, I am through trying to talk any sense to you, you need a pres like Bush! You need someone to make decisions for you and tell you what's right and what's wrong, and make all the daily decisions on how to run your life. In other words, you need someone to do the thinking for you, much like Bush has with Cheney and his dad. Good luck in Nov, and we are all gonna need it if we get 4 more yrs of same old same old!

Errrrriiiiiic, you're thinking backwards some more! It's liberals who want big government, somebody to take care of them from cradle to grave. It's conservatives who want government to protect our national interests and then get out of the way and grow down.

If you resent Bush because of his money how can you support Kerry?

Craig-TX

why should bush change his position on issues that have and will always have a clear right and wrong? abortion will always be wrong...defense will always be right...gay marriage will always be wrong...

i was wondering this morning if anyone has studied the average wealth of federal politicians? edwards was n louisiana the other day and said "there are two americas on rich and the other poor" he went on to say that "its about time we had an opportunity to live the american dream"!! Who in the hell is "WE" certainly not John edwards..he has acheived a very sucessfull place in our society but like kerry, kennedys, the democrats make the argument that they are one of the poor fighting for economic improvement..they are not, the democrats are using class warfare to divide americans....well enough for now..let me cool off

DRB":1poetvvb said:
why should bush change his position on issues that have and will always have a clear right and wrong? abortion will always be wrong...defense will always be right...gay marriage will always be wrong...

A young woman gets gang raped by a bunch of thugs, then she finds out she is pregnant! Should she be forced to give birth to a baby she never wanted? Should any woman be forced to give birth to a baby she doesnt want? Is that fair to the child?

Most issues do not have a clear cut right and wrong and need to be examined on a case by case basis.

you're damn right she gives birth to the baby..it lives and loves and helps someone along it's path of life and has a family and teaches his children not to rape or kill babies..I could give you hundreds of incidents of almost aborted babies who are now productive and giving citizens......this rape argument doesn't hold water..it happens so very rarely it can barely carry it's on load much less the whole debate of abortion..I'm not an abortion freak..but i sure am a right vs wrong freak and believe me it is coming to this...
P.S. you're hanging with a good group here on cattle talk.. learn something...

Latest posts