more addictive than cocaine

Help Support CattleToday:

I used to chew on them things all day at work, what a mess that was. Your right though about them being addictive, it's almost like I would get bored if I weren't chewing on them. One day I just quit buying them, I walk by them in the mornings at the gas station and hesitate. Then I think about the added mess, and I'm sure there not all that good for you. Now you got me thinking about picking some up so I have something do to when I'm on the tractor today.

You can buy them without the hulls, or is that part of the whole thing? I am not coordinated enough to put a lot of them in my mouth and spit out the hulls. I had a lady working for me in the group homes that would leave hulls everywhere, including the van. It was gross.

Lammie":1os2ckhm said:
You can buy them without the hulls, or is that part of the whole thing? I am not coordinated enough to put a lot of them in my mouth and spit out the hulls. I had a lady working for me in the group homes that would leave hulls everywhere, including the van. It was gross.
that is a talent i aquired, and they are addictive as tobbaco just easier to quit

I'm just not that coordinated, I guess. I like sunflower seeds, though. I like the hulled ones. I'm pretty sure I could eat a whole bag just sitting here on CT.

xbred":1u8kg5lz said:
sunflower seeds....i can't quit...need intervention...and i may get it if my wife finds more seeds in the laundry...

They are awfully good.....try some roasted pumpkin seeds sometimes. Larger and more meat and very good.

alacattleman":yr9a1ntj said:
i think its the salt, just like cows i cant eat em with out it.

Isn't your avatar from Second Helping?

I saw them in concert many times before the crash.

backhoeboogie":1vm17v7q said:
alacattleman":1vm17v7q said:
i think its the salt, just like cows i cant eat em with out it.

Isn't your avatar from Second Helping?

I saw them in concert many times before the crash.
its from the legend album, in the eighties had different hits from the older albums,

i cant stop eating them until they are gone, even if my my tongue is numb from the salt.

I was addicted to them when I was playing baseball in high school. Kind of quit on them, though they would be a good way to pass the time while on the tractor... Think I'll make a trip to the store.

well thanks alot guys. ive been thinking about sunflower seeds ever since i wead this post the other day. was in the dollar store yesterday and they had a sale on them and i cwacked. they have these bigger bags now that are the equivalent of two of the long slender bags. well i ate 2 of those (4 slender bags) and now my tongue is completely waw.

Beefy":2js8wtk5 said:
well thanks alot guys. ive been thinking about sunflower seeds ever since i wead this post the other day. was in the dollar store yesterday and they had a sale on them and i cwacked. they have these bigger bags now that are the equivalent of two of the long slender bags. well i ate 2 of those (4 slender bags) and now my tongue is completely waw.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts