Moonwalking Bird

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
This bird does the MJ moonwalk...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i-wtO7pjJKk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i-wtO7pjJKk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

LoveMoo11":1h8bc4iq said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: i wanna learn

I am try to get a feel what everybody likes to see and read. I was surprised not to see many comments on this post. Maybe we don't like animals?

HerefordSire":3iobizsp said:
LoveMoo11":3iobizsp said:

I am try to get a feel what everybody likes to see and read. I was surprised not to see many comments on this post. Maybe we don't like animals?

The bird has got the moves. Should have a chick by tonight.

where do you find these things!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: I love it!!

I was researching moonwalking. Found out David Bowie knew how to moonwalk before MJ (I think). Also, it goes further back than Bowie many years. Ran across the bird doing the moonwalk.

That was good. I never opened it till now cause I've had about all the MJ I can stand and thought it had something to do with that.

The bird is pretty cool, the woman on the other hand is out there with the fairies.

TexasBred":2ba5nm8j said:
HerefordSire":2ba5nm8j said:
LoveMoo11":2ba5nm8j said:

The bird has got the moves. Should have a chick by tonight.

If you were in a crowded bar dancing, and you did the moonwalk, many "chicks" would be all over you. What is you name? What do you do?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts