MooKisses Farms

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown":3q7oaxvo said:
I actually am hoping she sticks around too, maybe it will give me someone to chat with at 1 in the morning during calving season .

Sure miss having Angie around, she was great company when she had to work nights and I was waiting for a cow to calve in -30 weather. :D Better than staring at the wall ,trying to stay awake . ;-)
Me too! Think of her often!

CKC1586":2113tphx said:
hillsdown":2113tphx said:
I actually am hoping she sticks around too, maybe it will give me someone to chat with at 1 in the morning during calving season .

Sure miss having Angie around, she was great company when she had to work nights and I was waiting for a cow to calve in -30 weather. :D Better than staring at the wall ,trying to stay awake . ;-)
angie who? :lol2:

I missed you guys too. ;-)

3waycross":ngkqmy4i said:
kenny thomas":ngkqmy4i said:
Well, at least you aint from Arkansas. :lol: :lol: :welcome:

Hey Kenny don't knock those guys. If it wasn't for Arkansas and Missouri on here it would just be you, me and Hoss trading barbs with the Texans ;-) :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

There's quite a few Tennesseans on this board from what I've seen, Florida and 'Bama too.

hillsdown":1libgqxi said:
angie":1libgqxi said:

HEY !!!!!!! Are you back or just popping into say hello ? Hope you are here to stay, or at least pop back in more often . :wave:
Nah, I'm back!
Saw AC was off "working" for jed ( :roll: ), figured while The Cat was away I could step back in the door!

angie":pkii7hja said:
CKC1586":pkii7hja said:
hillsdown":pkii7hja said:

angie who? :lol2:

Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in! :hide: :D

I was being sarcastic about not knowing who Ken was.
Just it out..
DSC01762.jpg

:lol: My Ken and me last halloween! Now that was FUNNY! I think I looked more like a drag queen than barbie....oh well that's where I got my name "Super barbie". I started out as priness barbie...ok everything all good we had the boys out having a ball. Some lady older kids much older kids pushed my husbands boys and cut line. So my husband just told his boy you can't let people push you around you have to stand up for yourself. When the kids mother gota all salty up in his face talkin 90 to nothing how she going to CUT him. She going to go get her whole entire family and cut all us with a knife and all this and that. She kept on and on. I am not the kinda person to let no women get salty up in my husband face. I don't like nobody starting pointless nonsense in front of little kids. I am talking 100's of little kids out trick or treating. Without thinking I grab the lady pushed her out of my husband face and told her she needed to just chill there was little kids around and it wasn't the time nor the place for her drama. Of course she didn't like it much, but she did. So I became "Super barbie". :lol: Everybody just thought it was GREAT! I may look like a nice lil' lady, but I can stand my ground if I get :x . I am a lover, but if I feel I need to fight I am sure not scaried to throw down. I been told I can hit harder than some guys. Must me the :devil2: ! :lol:

angie":z3edj0zl said:
hillsdown":z3edj0zl said:
angie":z3edj0zl said:

HEY !!!!!!! Are you back or just popping into say hello ? Hope you are here to stay, or at least pop back in more often . :wave:
Nah, I'm back!
Saw AC was off "working" for jed ( :roll: ), figured while The Cat was away I could step back in the door!

Somebody sign you up a permission slip so you could talk to us, Twerp?

Hey, thanks guys (minus pinz who I see is still too big for his britches :roll: ), its good to be back!

MistyMorning":uc9w0rnl said:
Actually Sweets, I came looking for you! At the risk of high jacking a thread (which I would NEVER dream of doing), I wanted to let you know that I have finished carving the prosthetic! I think you will be impressed with how life like it looks ~ just like a claw! No one will be able to tell it apart from your others. ;-)

Without further ado, I hand Chevy (who looks to be quite an interesting addition to the boards!), back her thread!

angie":3l960wla said:
Hey, thanks guys (minus pinz who I see is still too big for his britches :roll: ), its good to be back!

MistyMorning":3l960wla said:
Actually Sweets, I came looking for you! At the risk of high jacking a thread (which I would NEVER dream of doing), I wanted to let you know that I have finished carving the prosthetic! I think you will be impressed with how life like it looks ~ just like a claw! No one will be able to tell it apart from your others. ;-)

Without further ado, I hand Chevy (who looks to be quite an interesting addition to the boards!), back her thread!

It is good to know you are still alive Angie. Your posts seem few and far between. CT extends you appreciation for gracing us with a post :D :D

backhoeboogie":32zkk9li said:
It is good to know you are still alive Angie. Your posts seem few and far between. CT extends you appreciation for gracing us with a post :D :D

I'm wagering her absence is related to an incident which placed her on the opposite side of the bars which she's used to, I hear rumours of public indecent exposure, drunkeness and all around good times...

cfpinz":tb65f4g1 said:
backhoeboogie":tb65f4g1 said:

I'm wagering her absence is related to an incident which placed her on the opposite side of the bars which she's used to, I hear rumours of public indecent exposure, drunkeness and all around good times...

Musta been really good for her to get that much time.