MooKisses Farms

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
We are getting started...I know nothing about farming, but I am willing to learn. I know I gota field, 2 black angus calf Larry & gf, a foster pitbull Butcher, a one eyed deaf black cat Wink, our holstein calf had to be shot, our goat ran away after a night,.....
Our foster dog Butcher kisses the calf and the calfs kiss him, the calfs kiss each other, and Wink (our one eyed deaf black cat) she just don't know what the heck to think about any of the crazy non-sense that has moved in lately. WOW! Everybody from our ghetto farm said HOWDY! Think I need some :drink: ! Ya'll need :drink: ! :lol:
Super Barbie

Are you for real Chevy or Super Barbie? I think you may just be 'having' us all on..... :help:

LazyARanch":3buqfr1i said:
alisonb":3buqfr1i said:
Are you for real Chevy or Super Barbie? I think you may just be 'having' us all on..... :help:

Well.... I have to agree! Just wound a tad too tight!!

I wonder if "barbie" has a "super" headache today . :lol2:

TexasBred":25e9nr8q said:
Sounds like one to put on the "ignore" list.

I don't know TB,I find her sort of amusing. :lol: :lol:
At least she aint starting out a know it all and calling people names.
I think I might like to see where this goes. :lol:
Nothing wrong with a little dab of spirits every now and then.

Cal

Calman":dluzskyk said:
TexasBred":dluzskyk said:
Sounds like one to put on the "ignore" list.

I don't know TB,I find her sort of amusing. :lol: :lol:
At least she aint starting out a know it all and calling people names.
I think I might like to see where this goes. :lol:
Nothing wrong with a little dab of spirits every now and then.

Cal
Cal I think you maybe right on this one...find it hard to read but she is not the only one who gets things round the wrong way and upside down, feel she is going to be a hoot... :lol:

I actually am hoping she sticks around too, maybe it will give me someone to chat with at 1 in the morning during calving season .

Sure miss having Angie around, she was great company when she had to work nights and I was waiting for a cow to calve in -30 weather. :D Better than staring at the wall ,trying to stay awake . ;-)

No excuses for my ghetto-hood-country accent-ebonics, honestly just the way I talk. I sure can't write or spell worth a hoot, but I do try. ;-) My husband said all ya'll gunna thing some black girl up on here. I don't mean that in a bad way either, just saying cause the way I talk. I wish this thing let me do video, cause ya'll be laughing your butts off at me trying to farm. Key word trying...I am Super barbie...trying to be Farmer Shell. Super barbie can do it all! :nod: Who is Ken!? That pig head must have forgot me in my fairtale! He must be out boning some guys! :nod: How do I post pictures!? I am for real...I am 100% honest. I only drink maybe a few times a year. Not really my thing, but everybody can have :drink: ! I do joke around alot so don't take anything to heart. :) Oh I wasn't trying to bother anything I was trying to get my cowhand or whatever it said moved up! :lol: :compute: :wave: I have ADD so I do get really 'Xcited sometimes! :lol: :banana:

kenny thomas":h61ilctj said:
Well, at least you aint from Arkansas. :lol: :lol: :welcome:

Hey Kenny don't knock those guys. If it wasn't for Arkansas and Missouri on here it would just be you, me and Hoss trading barbs with the Texans ;-) :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

IMG_0689.jpg

:D me-Super barbie aka Farmer Shell, Larry, & Girlfriend. Girlfriend has got a name, instead of calling her B---- like I do Wink my one eyed deaf black cat, I just call her girlfriend. I keep telling Larry we gunna he eat him NO AND IF OR BUTT about it. He gets :x and walks off when I talk like that to him. Its like he knows what I am saying! :? Maybe he does! I told ya'll I was a real Farmer! Yep I got 2 calfs! :lol: Oh yea we gota pond dug back there to. ;-) Gota start some where! Lord know didn't start at the top. Heck I like being where I am...not to poor and sure don't wanta be rich. I think being rich would blow. What you just have everything handed to you than what your life would be boring and just about show. YUCK! I'd show my BUTT and be kicked out the rich class in a mint! LMAO! :lol: I know I talk about bs, but I can make it up! ;-)

Chevy":161dyntf said:
IMG_0689.jpg

:D me-Super barbie aka Farmer Shell, Larry, & Girlfriend. Girlfriend has got a name, instead of calling her B---- like I do Wink my one eyed deaf black cat, I just call her girlfriend. I keep telling Larry we gunna he eat him NO AND IF OR BUTT about it. He gets :x and walks off when I talk like that to him. Its like he knows what I am saying! :? Maybe he does! I told ya'll I was a real Farmer! Yep I got 2 calfs! :lol: Oh yea we gota pond dug back there to. ;-) Gota start some where! Lord know didn't start at the top. Heck I like being where I am...not to poor and sure don't wanta be rich. I think being rich would blow. What you just have everything handed to you than what your life would be boring and just about show. YUCK! I'd show my BUTT and be kicked out the rich class in a mint! LMAO! :lol: I know I talk about bs, but I can make it up! ;-)
that ones to small to be riding lol.. at least she ain't saying she's gonna kick us in the knee .... LET'S SEE where it goes ...

:lol: OH I know! I been telling him this is how its going to go down! :lol: He walks backwards! I don't really sit on him for real, I just pretend. :nod: