Monumentally bad decisions

Help Support CattleToday:

john250

Reaction score
http://madisoncourier.com/Content/News/ ... 961/101055

So you've got 10 acres and a live-in girlfriend. You put her name on the deed, and make a side agreement that she has to be faithful. Two weeks later she is pregnant by another guy. Can we be judgemental, and say this guy is STUPID! The law is the law, but this guy should pay a stupid penalty.If you think a woman might cheat, don't put her name on the deed. If you think she'll cheat, you terminate that relationship. If she thinks you"ll cheat, end it.

Here is a story that might fit here. A dog ran across a railroad track and fast train run over and cut off his tail. He turned to get the tail and the train cut of his head. Moral of the story do not lose your head over a little piece of tail.

hurleyjd":317w1q1q said:
Here is a story that might fit here. A dog ran across a railroad track and fast train run over and cut off his tail. He turned to get the tail and the train cut of his head. Moral of the story do not lose your head over a little piece of tail.

That's a good one. And since we are on the subject I thought this funny.

'He's 118 years old,' says the Old Italian golfer.
The doctor is getting frustrated at this point, 'So, I guess he went golfing with you this morning too?'
'No, Nonno couldn't go this morning because he's getting married today.'
At this point the doctor is close to losing it. 'Getting married? Why would a 118 year- old guy want to get married?'
'Who said he wanted to?

Jogeephus":16q0iobk said:
hurleyjd":16q0iobk said:

That's a good one. And since we are on the subject I thought this funny.

'He's 118 years old,' says the Old Italian golfer.
The doctor is getting frustrated at this point, 'So, I guess he went golfing with you this morning too?'
'No, Nonno couldn't go this morning because he's getting married today.'
At this point the doctor is close to losing it. 'Getting married? Why would a 118 year- old guy want to get married?'
'Who said he wanted to?
:D :D :D :D

john250":35j4vuio said:
So you've got 10 acres and a live-in girlfriend.
You put her name on the deed, and make a side agreement that she has to be faithful.
That's what happens when personal behavior flaunt's society's laws. Obvious red flags...
Live in girlfriend. Why weren't they married? A side agreement vs marital vow?
You don't want to make the commitment to her, why should she feel obligated to keep any commitment to him?
You want to play by your own rules? Well don't expect me to feel sorry for you.
Just reaping what was sown... but then again maybe they thought marriage was only for gays.