Montgomery AL graded feeder calf sale

Help Support CattleToday:

We're taking calves tomorrow, so I'm praying for smooth loading and any cooling the Lord's willing to bless us with!

This particular sale has two classifications:
A) weaned at least 30 days, two respiratory and two blkleg vaccinations
B) non-weaned must have at least 1 killed respiratory vaccination and 1 blkleg vaccination
For both groups all horned cattle must be dehorned and healed, and all males must be castrated and healed.
As to what's typical, I'll have to leave that to the cow pokes that have been around longer than me. ;-)

Most all vaccines need a booster about 14 to 21 days after the first shot. The first shot gets a spike in antibodies and the second levels the titer levels out.

BC":a290vnpa said:
Most all vaccines need a booster about 14 to 21 days after the first shot. The first shot gets a spike in antibodies and the second levels the titer levels out.

My 7 way only calls for one shot.

Stocker Steve":1dgfpd9w said:
BC":1dgfpd9w said:

Who is the manufacturer? I would like to read the label.

Stocker Steve":3qers230 said:
BC":3qers230 said:

I would say you probably need to re-read the label. All Clostridial vaccines need a booster.

Latest posts