Montana Steakhouse (wonder if it's true)

Help Support CattleToday:

I was talking to some guys from up north awhile back about Turner. Seems they are burning him out up in the Dakotas.
Wonder if that's true, if I knew it was I would glady go up there and lend a helping hand.

bif!

icandoit":1jgbakuq said:
Don't get me started about Hanoi Jane. Baseball, you need to go to a VA hospital and ask the veterans what they think of Jane. You'll get a alot of responses and none of them will be positive. On a previous post baseball, you said you supported the troops so I would suggest that you DO go to a VA hospital and visit the vets, they would appreciate it.

Dick Austin
1/7 Cav.
Dec. 1967-Oct. 1968
Vietnam

Hanoi Jane should have been horsewhipped on the courthouse steps wouldn't want to waste a good bullet on that****. People like her and her supporters will be the downfall of this country . Freedom isn't Free![/b]

I have said that I'd not be political again but can't resist offering my two bits worth.
There was talk about giving Hanoi Jane a medal of freedom or other such nonsense...I personally think that she should be tried for treason! And all former POWs on the jury!

Had a steak there awhile ago...let me know when y'all are planning to arrive, Susie and I will cross the hills to Boseman.
Good excuse to have a few days to ourselves.
Dave Mc

Susie David":3f82sll1 said:
I have said that I'd not be political again but can't resist offering my two bits worth.
There was talk about giving Hanoi Jane a medal of freedom or other such nonsense...I personally think that she should be tried for treason! And all former POWs on the jury!

Had a steak there awhile ago...let me know when y'all are planning to arrive, Susie and I will cross the hills to Boseman.
Good excuse to have a few days to ourselves.
Dave Mc

Well said Dave !
I'd love to go there myself for dinner but it's 1,239 miles from home... :(

Jane and Ted sure made a great couple! I saw her talking about the war in Iraq, she still talked the same crap just tried to word it a little bit better. And man Ted sure can talk some crap also, and he has so much power and money it is scary!

The "mouth from the south" they call him.
Sumbeech has already bought out 2 million acres. What's he trying to prove anyway?
Like I said if he isn't leeching into your state he will soon and you will learn to loathe buffalo as much as I do.
The guys in the Dakotas have the right idea.

bif!

buckaroo_bif":2jau6zst said:
The "mouth from the south" they call him.

That's an insult to Jerry Clower, the original mouth from the south

dun

I stand corrected Dun , you're right but do you think it's anything to jump up and start beating your chest about???

buckaroo_bif":22kwio57 said:
I stand corrected Dun , you're right but do you think it's anything to jump up and start beating your chest about???

Lumping TB with anyone but his traitorist wife is just distastfull to me

dun

warpaint":1n8a4h93 said:
Could be wrong Dun, but I think he was talking about your avatar. ;-)

yeah he's always showing off cause he thinks he's right about everthang... :lol2:

Ever find myself up in Montana, that Steakhouse has my Business.

Jane, Ted, Yotes and Wild Hogs better never step foot on my place. Some times there is no sorry or forgiving. and Old Jane crossed that road.

buckaroo_bif":3d2l79zc said:
Who's Yotes and Wild Hogs?

A Four Legged critter and a Hog, unlike Jane and Ted who are just pigs :lol:

Bif. just listing four things I Hate. coyotes Wild Pigs, Jane Fonda and Ted Turner

Latest posts