Monster pig pics uncovered

Help Support CattleToday:

Wow. I got dizzy looking at that. I heard that the pig had been raised by someone and then turned out on the preserve about 4 days previously. That might explain why a kid was able to sneak up on him.

So what's the allegation here? That his dad shot the pif or helped the kid? I thought the whole image of the pig was photo shopped. I just don't believe any pig is that big, regardless of who raised it.

I hope these people realize how hypocritical they are. While claiming to be good christians and receiving countless feedback with so called "prayers" from the uneducated masses who know nothing about feral hogs, they themselves are decieving and are basically liars, which I dont think the Good Lord likes very much.

I have learned all that I could about feral hogs over the past few years through experience in trapping them, observing them, basic hunting of them, reading all of the articles and information out there, and talking to farmers, ranch managers, game wardens and biologists and spending countless hours in the woods. I have a genuine passion for the control of this nuisance and it just makes me sick when everybody and their dog wants to go "hog hunting" while knowing nothing about what they're hunting or even why. I hate to see something I love to do tainted by this kind of dishonosty and ignorance. :mad:

Personally I wonder why the hoopla?

It was a big pig.

It is dead.

Some kid shot it.

He told a "story" or he told a "lie" about how it died.

He has to live with it.

It is dead and lots of folks are wrapped around the axle.

Pig is dead and life goes on.

Bez>

This will probably PO some of you but,

What's the difference in this kid shooting a big pig (or whatever you want to call it) in an enclosed 160 acre lot vs shooting deer over a feeder?

Regardless of how you look at it, both animals are at a dis-advantage. One is a slave to the fence, the other a slave to his stomach.

J.M.T.C.W

Nowland Farms":207iipjj said:
This will probably PO some of you but,

What's the difference in this kid shooting a big pig (or whatever you want to call it) in an enclosed 160 acre lot vs shooting deer over a feeder?

Regardless of how you look at it, both animals are at a dis-advantage. One is a slave to the fence, the other a slave to his stomach.

J.M.T.C.W

Well, the feeders on our place are not hunted over for deer, I like to stalk or sit on a treelimb. We only have protein feeders out and they have no feed in them during the season. I have found that the safety of not being indiscriminately shot at keeps just as many deer on your place as a corn feeder.

Heard on the news today the little boy has had death threats from some of the environmental whackoes out there. I feel sorry for him. This thing has turned into a nightmare.

That's too bad. And I wondered about just that sort of thing happening. Although I thought he would get beat up on once he got back at school this fall.

How about if one of those eco-terrorists take that thousand pound pig home with him and let him live in his big back yard? I feel the same way about some of those death penalty protesters who want to set some criminal free. You think he's innocent? Take him home with you and let him live with you and your family.

i think he was going to cameo in the new hogzilla movie but now that all of this has come to light, with all the controversy, i'm not so sure.

Here is a pic of Hildegard, she will be starring in the sequal, "Bride of Hogzilla" coming to a drive in theatre near you. :lol:

pigcowcopy.jpg

Latest posts