Monogamy

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
I have been a bachelor for some time now. I noticed this photo of these reptiles and began pondering....Notice the daddy how strong and confident he is....

HerefordSire":1965rpzj said:
I have been a bachelor for some time now. I noticed this photo of these reptiles and began pondering....Notice the daddy how strong and confident he is....

yep, he looks like he has a cocky attitude..needs squashin'.

Looks like it could be two of his children with their hands on their father with their mother behind them all. Still need squashing?

How do you know that's the daddy? In fact, how do you know what's a male and what's a female? Double in fact, how do you know if there's any kind of familial relation?

It is a cute pic, tho... ;-)

Alice

Good post. They could be all males trying to figure out how to reproduce. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Alice":1suskfpb said:
How do you know that's the daddy? In fact, how do you know what's a male and what's a female? Double in fact, how do you know if there's any kind of familial relation?

It is a cute pic, tho... ;-)

Alice

Still need squashin'.

HerefordSire":1vvsbrtt said:
Good post. They could be all males trying to figure out how to reproduce. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
if their having trouble with that, they definitely need squashin'. to help improve the gene pool

alacattleman":hyhiclsr said:
HerefordSire":hyhiclsr said:
if their having trouble with that, they definitely need squashin'. to help improve the gene pool

The big'un up front could be the mother.

alacattleman":3tibujrf said:
HerefordSire":3tibujrf said:

If they;re all males they are addressing the gene issue already. Wasn;t taken near sanfranciso was it?

Don't know dun, but the two in the middle certainly look like they are sandwiched and could go either way. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":37keijgy said:
Don't know dun, but the two in the middle certainly look like they are sandwiched and could go either way. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
surely they can tell that the plumbing, is hooked up wrong.........so you see squashin' em is the only obviuos, solution.

I guess I am from a different school. I believe every living creature deserves a chance of life unless we need to eat or our life is put in danger, etc. Did you kill ants when you were a kid for no reason?

HerefordSire":nwyn61tm said:
I guess I am from a different school. I believe every living creature deserves a chance of life unless we need to eat or our life is put in danger, etc. Did you kill ants when you were a kid for no reason?
not too the extent i do now,, trust me and i get great pleasure from it too.. oh if i could turn back time though, id have pity on the lowly pi$$ ant

HerefordSire":38w5kfl3 said:
The rule with me is...if I kill it, I eat it. Nothing more or less.
you obviously aint had fire ants giving you the once over... you'll kill it and be dam glad you did

HerefordSire":blbl5smk said:

No skunks coons or possums in your neck of the woods? Or do you eat them too?

alacattleman":12j3oopx said:
HerefordSire":12j3oopx said:
you obviously aint had fire ants giving you the once over... you'll kill it and be dam glad you did

I guess there are exceptions to every rule. I never got in a mess of fire ants before though.

dun":1n3avcdt said:
HerefordSire":1n3avcdt said:

Many here. I wouldn't eat either one of those animals unless I was very very hungry. I have never killed one either. They are free to roam my place. I even like the smell of skunk. Imagine that.

HerefordSire":cxj6hgnc said:
dun":cxj6hgnc said:
HerefordSire":cxj6hgnc said:

Many here. I wouldn't eat either one of those animals unless I was very very hungry. I have never killed one either. They are free to roam my place. I even like the smell of skunk. Imagine that.
you know.... i have no difficulty believin' that :lol2:

Latest posts