Monogamy

Help Support CattleToday:

Nothing better than the smell of rain in a drought and skunk scent. I could make a million if I could figure out how to bottle it.

HerefordSire":1bzjz55j said:
Nothing better than the smell of rain in a drought and skunk scent. I could make a million if I could figure out how to bottle it.
tell you what you split that million.. and i'll fix you up with the skunks........ but im with you on the rain and drought..but thats a smell i can do without

I could sprinkly a little skunk scent around my neck area and the women should flock to me in pointed rows just like geese flying south.

HerefordSire":2btdwzl4 said:
I could sprinkly a little skunk scent around my neck area and the women should flock to me in pointed rows just like geese flying south.
didnt you say you looked like a cross between imus and howard stern.....i spect you'll need something a little less pungent

alacattleman":2vm4v1fr said:
HerefordSire":2vm4v1fr said:
didnt you say you looked like a cross between imus and howard stern.....i spect you'll need something a little less pungent

They are much better looking than I. I am buttette ugly. Look on photo thread on first page about mid-way down. I am sure you will agree I look like Mick Jagger if you look close.

MistyMorning":d6i7n7l3 said:
HerefordSire":d6i7n7l3 said:
Actually, I am a cross between Jagger and Strait.

And all along I thought you were a cross between Dr. Spock and Captain Kirk. ;-)

I have had people think I was George himself. HAH! I really look like Sulu with Spock's ears, but they didn't have a photo of him.

Boy howdy,I just can't figure anyone liking the smell of a skunk. Something wrong here.
When I first moved here I took my 4wheeler and a spotlight and a 22mag and shot around 24 skunks in a mater of 2 weeks. Lots of fun too. Now I think I'm gonna have to do it again.
The only purpose I see in possums,skunks and coons is they make good target practice along with the ferell cats.If it aint the wife's three cats or the neighbors two it's ferell and so goes the dogs.
Guess i'm one mean old man. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Cal...one must acquire a taste (scent) of skunk to enjoy it....similar to whiskey and beer. The smell is terrible until your palate learns to express the true acorn aroma.

I did and do kill ants for fun. I doubt they'd taste good after being drizzled in Orthene. I once ate a cricket once by accident. They taste awful. Don't ever ask me how I came to consume it, but I had chewed it up by the time I realized what I had done. I did spit it out and then brushed my teeth for about four days.

Maybe the top one is just trying to get a better view.

HerefordSire":38ykh5u3 said:
Cal...one must acquire a taste (scent) of skunk to enjoy it....similar to whiskey and beer. The smell is terrible until your palate learns to express the true acorn aroma.

Maby so,but there's just some things that acquiring a taste or smell for just ain't gonna happen.
I have tried for years to like a taste for tea since everybody drinks tea. Still cant get past the smell. :frowns:

A C those dillers must be a recent thing in Mo.I had never seen one when I grew up there but I see and shoot plenty here in Tex.

Cal

Calman":3flhyxdx said:
HerefordSire":3flhyxdx said:

Maby so,but there's just some things that acquiring a taste or smell for just ain't gonna happen.
I have tried for years to like a taste for tea since everybody drinks tea. Still cant get past the smell. :frowns:
A C those dillers must be a recent thing in Mo.I had never seen one when I grew up there but I see and shoot plenty here in Tex.

Cal
are you a texas native

Calman":f0dv43ob said:
HerefordSire":f0dv43ob said:

Cal

I'm 27, and have never seen a LIVE armadillo here in Missouri. We were actually talking about that at work yesterday. You never know how long that roadkill has been there.

Cal[/quote] are you a texas native[/quote]

No sir,I was born and raised in mo. and left there at the age of seventeen.Joined the army and kinda drifted around. When I got out of the army,I lived in ohio for a while,then Oklahoma,then drifted off down here in texas.Been here the past 24 year and will probably finish up here.
Lots of family still in Mo.

Cal

Angus Cowman":55muygog said:
well I ain't eatin no dillers and I have been killing lots of them hayfield demolishin b--tards
12 in the last week
record was 42 in a weeks time 2 yrs ago

if it gets as warm as they are saying today I imagine I will kill some nore this afternoon
I understand about not eating those pointy nose things. Armadillos can carry leprosy.

But I don't understand why some people are so against possum. Possum and sweet taters go good together. Of course the possum has to be cooked by somebody that knows how to do it.