Money's not an option

Help Support CattleToday:

jack.diamond":28c0gkvs said:
I wouldn't be to greedy, but the finest 200 acre hay field with irrigation would be right down my alley.

Jack
hey they said money wasnt an option

Moocow11":2enqtsui said:
jack.diamond":2enqtsui said:
I wouldn't be to greedy, but the finest 200 acre hay field with irrigation would be right down my alley.

Jack
hey they said money wasnt an option

Hmmmm, okay, Make it 500 acres and next door, complete with barns large enough to store several thousand 5x6 rolls. I'll keep the boys supplied with hay and cheap, too.

Jack

This is my plan when I hit the big bucks:

Have Four Herds Of Cattle

300 - Charolais
100 - Polled Herefords
100 - Angus
100 - Commercial Char x Angus x Herefords

Have 1,000 AC +-
400AC + Irrigated For Yearly Rotational Grazing
500 AC Natural Grown With Season
100 Feedlot Area Pens, and eveything else I need

Hay Barn 200x200
Calving Barn W/ 20 Stalls 24x12 For Prob Hfrs
Working Barn W/ Alley Chute And Pens To Sort
Office 1500 sqft

Buy an irrigated hay field and the equipment necessary. Then, hire someone else to bale it and teach me the ins and outs, since i don't know the first thing about haying!

Buy up a whole bunch of the stupid 'swamp castles' they build out here, you know, with decorative partial fences, 3 car garages....then, tear them all down and make a nice cow pasture! Then do the same to the stupid golf courses! :lol:

I would buy more land. I would also build a new barn with better facilities. I would buy haying equipment, so that I would not have to buy it anymore.

Caustic Burno":vtc59xu5 said:
I would have three herds one char,brangus and brimmer with a herford bull on all three.

alright now, thats just IT! a herd of charolais?! come on now. Where is the real Caustic Burno and what have you done with him?

Beefy":3fcqy42j said:
Caustic Burno":3fcqy42j said:
I would have three herds one char,brangus and brimmer with a herford bull on all three.

alright now, thats just IT! a herd of charolais?! come on now. Where is the real Caustic Burno and what have you done with him?

Brangus and Brimmer will be the primary herds of course.

Time to go pen cows and go to the salebarn,

Beefy I'm with you CB and pallet-heads just don't sound right. Is he$$ freezing over? :roll: :roll:

Latest posts