Money maker? Let's go get em.

Help Support CattleToday:

With that much ear, they don't look old enough to have been cycling long.

Bigfoot":1dkn4pj9 said:
With that much ear, they don't look old enough to have been cycling long.
Yea but you got to remember they been hustling since they were born in deep SW Texas. Just saying. I think they would bloom on some good hay.

Winter is about to hit here. How much hay would they need when there is a couple feet of snow and temperature drops below zero?

Dave":24jx5ow7 said:
Winter is about to hit here. How much hay would they need when there is a couple feet of snow and temperature drops below zero?
:lol2: We all in trouble if they wake up one morning to two feet of snow..... from the looks of the background, they look tough enough to handle their environment. With that said, their environment isn't an area that gets that kind of snow and the teens for a day would be about as close to zero they going to get

1982vett":1gmznooh said:
Dave":1gmznooh said:
:lol2: We all in trouble if they wake up one morning to two feet of snow..... from the looks of the background, they look tough enough to handle their environment. With that said, their environment isn't an area that gets that kind of snow and the teens for a day would be about as close to zero they going to get

When I lived in the Arctic (South Dakota) the boss man bought pot loads of long ear roping calves in the winter. I figured it would be a trip through he!!, but they took it fine. The experts said southern cattle were fine up north, but don't dare ship northern cattle south. Don't know how much truth there is to the latter.

Latest posts