Monday Monday

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Ever had one of those days when ..... well you get the picture.

Flipper.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

Looks like we got a little to close to the edge. :shock: Some days are just easier than others. :nod:

1982vett":252um8i4 said:
Looks like we got a little to close to the edge. :shock: Some days are just easier than others. :nod:

Vett it looks like maybe he was spending a bit too much time watching the other edge. :help:

Steel on steel on a little slope she is a going to slide. If it was somebodys first time i will bet there in need of washing some drawers.

Red Bull Breeder":2g4rz40h said:
Steel on steel on a little slope she is a going to slide. If it was somebodys first time i will bet there in need of washing some drawers.

hehehehe...for sure.

alacattleman":7zx1tp9h said:
what is that thing used far too wade through brush?

Pretty much. Its a V-blade for wedging out firelines.

Come on now Jo give us the play by play. Was you in the seat or a watching.

Weren't me in the seat I just was there to help. I wish the stuff were mine too but not enough rust on it for it to belong to me. ;-)

In fairness to the operator, the trailer was just repainted and we also had a shower and the dozer just started sliding on the slope. They tried pulling the trailer out from under it but the plow jack knifed ond the trailer and was leveraging the tractor on over. We then hooked a cable onto the plow and pulled it off the ramps then drove the trailer out from under it. This is what happened next. Never seen this before.

IMG_3799.jpg

We then unhooked the cable from the plow and winched the tractor back on its tracks as pretty as you please. Much better than a cup of coffee to wake you up though. :lol2:

BTW - Had to hook the cable to the tie down loop that is located about 2 feet from the rear of the tractor to pull it over. For a little bit the thing got to looking like a big arse mouse trap.

Had one come unchained once came off the lowboy backwards, wife was following me, she don't get to close anymore. That metal over the wheel wells on the lowboy i don't like i have slide a couple off like that still don't like it.

My oh my!! :shock: :eek: Anyone have anything hurt besides pride?? Hope not..

Jo did you service it while it was up on its side :lol: Sure would have been a good time to check the tracks and rollers :cowboy:

mwj":3l9bupsf said:
Jo did you service it while it was up on its side :lol: Sure would have been a good time to check the tracks and rollers :cowboy:

:lol2: :lol2: Matter of fact I did suggest we go ahead and change the oil. Afterall, we were right there in the ditch and everything would run off well and it would be easy to get too. :lol2: :lol2:

Red Bull Breeder":rzge2co5 said:
Had one come unchained once came off the lowboy backwards, wife was following me, she don't get to close anymore. That metal over the wheel wells on the lowboy i don't like i have slide a couple off like that still don't like it.

I know the feeling Red Bull
nothing like a thin coat of ice on a steel decked lowboy to make for some fun loading

no matter how much you try you always leave just a little

well Jo at least you got it back upright better than my cat skidsteer got the final bill for the new engine on it last week labor and material $13,277.83 :cry2: :cry2:

wife sure ain't happy that was part of her money for a new house
looks like you know where I will be sleeping

This reminds me of when I last caught the bus from my home town in the country to the city for uni and we passed a few people and cars that were around an overturned, open topped, cage trailer. Underneath this trailer was about 5 pigs just sitting there. None were injured. It looks like it overturned on the verge and was just lucky to 1. trap the pigs underneath and 2. not injure them. I'm sure it was somebody's monday-itis as well. :lol:

Latest posts