Monday Monday

Help Support CattleToday:

1982vett":3th0abrl said:
Jogee, are you making it to the top of the hump or is the 3rd Monday hanging around? :p

3rd Monday started off uneventful Woke up to find the weather liars had changed the chances of rain from 20% to 50% but I fluffed on well out of my comfort zone. Hay was just about dry and had everything hooked up and ready to go for Thursday morning. But the 3rd Monday rolled in about six o clock in the form of a narrow band of thunderstorms that soaked everything. Storm was so bad that it knocked out my internet connection and the satalite for the tv so I had no way of knowing what was going on.

I feel like Bill Murray did in the movie Groundhog Day. I will repeat yesterday again today. :banana: Only good thing is I didn't cut it all. I will have - in the next week or so depending on how long this emotional trial lasts - about 350 rolls of water cured hay if anyone needs some.

Hay making rocks! :banana: Though I don't do this often, I'm pretty sure I'm going to take my shovel down to the sawdust pile and dig out a jar and sit under a shade tree and purge some demons. :nod:

Oh well it's Thursday, so close to Friday that it doesn't matter........till the boss shows up wanting you to work Saturday and Sunday. :lol: But don't worry it is only Thursday morning, to early for that to happen yet. :nod:

Sure would be nice to catch a rain this weekend.

Jogeephus":3aiw53u1 said:
1982vett":3aiw53u1 said:
Hay making rocks! :banana: Though I don't do this often, I'm pretty sure I'm going to take my shovel down to the sawdust pile and dig out a jar and sit under a shade tree and purge some demons. :nod:
Jogeephus my book regularly sells for $99.95 (or should). But I will reserve a copy for you for a swig of what you got in that jar.

But be advised, my book is not modernly politically correct. It is so hot it cannot be sent via pony express (if you know what I mean ;-))

Ryder":1na5wlbi said:
Jogeephus":1na5wlbi said:
1982vett":1na5wlbi said:
Jogeephus my book regularly sells for $99.95 (or should). But I will reserve a copy for you for a swig of what you got in that jar.

But be advised, my book is not modernly politically correct. It is so hot it cannot be sent via pony express (if you know what I mean ;-))

I'm sure the price of the book is a bargain since it contains such wisdom.

Weather liars are at it again. They keep bumping the chances of rain up every day. Got one rogue thunderstorm headed my way. Its small but fierce looking. Maybe it won't hit me. If it does, I think I'll be needing some of that turpentine and corncob treatment for my t-hiney. :mrgreen:

Rougue cloud missed me. Weather liars must have taken today off since they haven't changed the forecast and it looks good. Everything is hooked up and ready to go. Its Friday and not Monday right? So nothing can go wrong. Have imortant bizness planned for Saturday. ;-)

Never start a job on Friday. Should have at least rolled on yesterday. Uh-Oh and you already made plans for Saturday? That is risky and living on the edge. :p

I'll take any rain you can chase this way. I'm down to that "one good rain away" from making a good cutting of hay.

I think people need to pay me to make it rain. I can do it. 20% 30% don't really matter I can make it happen. I can also conjure up yellow jackets and lightning. Seems I'm multi-talented.

Latest posts