Momma D what do ya think?

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
heres the lastest pic of our highland cow we got this spring, guy said she might be bred back since she was in w/his bull. think she's got a bun in the oven or just a flake of hay? LOL shes getting bigger and bigger. the rest of the herd are growing too but not like momma. they have tamed down more. i can touch then all now except blk heifer but i can get really close to her with out her leaveing.. very happy with these guys. momma loves to have her pic taken its just hard to get all of her and her horns in the shot ! LOL Rose
IM000729.jpg

IM000733.jpg

Rose, been wondering how you are, you've been awfully quiet! I like that shaggy face hiding out in the brush too. Sounds like you're enjoying them...I hope Momma gives you a beautiful calf and remember to take a bunch of pics...

gale, me and quiet? LOL we ve been working on the farm by the time i get back home drop over get up and hit the ground runing again, i have missed the board ,trying to figure out getting a lap top and a net hook up at the farm LOLgoing to get a power pole set, maybe i could use those donkey ears for satalite recivers LOL ive have a collection of the higlands almost as many as the donks kids are starting to get jelious LOL take care Rose