Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

76 Bar

Reaction score
I've been following this case and am more than a little perplexed. Hoping for a good outcome but puzzled at the amount of media coverage. My gut instinct leads me to believe there's way more to the story. What say you CT members?

Bar,

The way they are handling the investigation;

1. Canceling news releases then rescheduling them.
2. The family is talking. I would assume they are being advised what to say by the investigation team.
3. The pig farmer taking a polygraph test.

All suggests as you say - there is more known than is being told. I think they believe she is alive and being held.

Bright Raven":2ii9e8wu said:
Bar,

The way they are handling the investigation;

1. Canceling news releases then rescheduling them.
2. The family is talking. I would assume they are being advised what to say by the investigation team.
3. The pig farmer taking a polygraph test.

All suggests as you say - there is more known than is being told. I think they believe she is alive and being held.

Just as in any active investigation. There are things you don't want to broadcast because only the perp knows those things. That info would be used to tie someone to the crime or slough off any idiot that has the need to confess to something. (Yes, those people are out there.) If they have reason to believe she is alive they don't want the perp to know that because they would likely kill her and move her body.

This case has consumed me. I went into those FB groups about her disappearance and it was like a black hole. I had to leave them because I was too engrossed in it all.

My thoughts? They do believe she is alive. I do feel she's being sex trafficked though and they're hoping to lure out whomever has her, because that reward is far too pleasing to anyone in that trade, to not tip off authorities. Although, it could lead to her being of more value to those trafficking her also.

If she isn't being trafficked, I believe she's dead. I hate that for her family and friends, or the world who has came to know and love her as their own.

I have a 20 year old daughter and I'd be wrecked in this situation. I hope, whatever the outcome is, that the family gets closure soon and can find the perp.

At this time no one has any answers. If you look back a few years you will find several young women that were picked up and kept imprisoned for years. In the area I live in there have been young woman disappear and never heard from again. Demented world we live in what will take for it to change. I for one have no answer to this.

hurleyjd":10u06rog said:
At this time no one has any answers. If you look back a few years you will find several young women that were picked up and kept imprisoned for years. In the area I live in there have been young woman disappear and never heard from again. Demented world we live in what will take for it to change. I for one have no answer to this.

Just for a comparison. This has been going on for thousands of years. People held as prisoners or slaves and used however their captors wished to use them. It was not even illegal as it is in most civilized nations today. Going to take some amazing medical science to find a cure for disgusting behavior!

http://www.murderpedia.org/male.O/image ... 701rdr.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boggstown,_Indiana

Our small community went through something like this 21 years ago, and it still ain't over. Kelly was a year younger than me, and a year older than my little sister. Boggstown is not even big enough to be little, and it was awfully tough on our tight knit community. Same town. Same church. Our families became even closer when we lost my sister just a few months later. As bad as it hurt to lose her, I can't imagine the anger I'd have if she had been abducted and tortured. My thoughts are with Mollie's family, and I really hope that she is alive and found soon. In addition, I hope that justice is served with a stiff spine, and in short order. If I ever get a terminal diagnosis...…..

Farm Fence Solutions":oj2y51y1 said:
http://www.murderpedia.org/male.O/images/overstreet_michael/11270701rdr.pdf

Our small community went through something like this 21 years ago, and it still ain't over. Kelly was a year younger than me, and a year older than my little sister. Boggstown is not even big enough to be little, and it was awfully tough on our tight knit community. Same town. Same church. Our families became even closer when we lost my sister just a few months later. As bad as it hurt to lose her, I can't imagine the anger I'd have if she had been abducted and tortured. My thoughts are with Mollie's family, and I really hope that she is alive and found soon. In addition, I hope that justice is served with a stiff spine, and in short order. If I ever get a terminal diagnosis...…..

This sick bas?ard tried six ways to Sunday to get off didn't he? What a waste of perfectly good air others could be breathing. I can't imagine why some people do the things they do. I'm with you FFS, heaven forbid I ever get a terminal diagnosis. I believe if I ever had the misfortune of going through a situation like this with my daughter that I would go completely bay shyt crazy with only one remaining goal in life, fueled by revenge and ending with sufficient retaliation if I were able.

Any updates on the disappearance of Mollie Tibbet? Can't even begin to imagine what she, possibly, and her family is going through :bang:

76 Bar":ljkxs2ka said:
By all accounts, a happy ending gets more remote with each passing day. :cry2:

I have been following it. I think you are correct, unfortunately.

unfortunately.. around 2,000 kids EVERYDAY are kidnapped.

unfortunately.. we have to focus on white hate and hatred for america instead of actually improving.

Dogs and Cows":hgl85zsm said:
ddd75":hgl85zsm said:

unfortunately.. we have to focus on white hate and hatred for america instead of actually improving.

THIS!!! Unfortunately, these situations are all too common. Why some get the massive media is interesting to me. When I was in college there were two girls who disappeared from the university while I was there...they have never been found. So many people just disappear.

I kind of have a morbid interest in serial killing...from a psychological point of view...I just don't see how these people do what they do. It is my belief that there are many many more serial killers loose in society than are realized. From all the disappearances and never found bodies or recovered alive...what else is going on. I too am with FFS and JMJ...as a father I would loose my mind!!!! I don't know how these families keep it together! An unbelievable faith in God is my guess! I pray they find this young lady...but I fear she may already have been called home.

Tim

I have not seen much coverage on this case anywhere else besides Fox News. I'm assuming it's because she is a pretty white girl that they are so interested in it. There are literally dozens of other cases they could focus on and they don't. I'm not being racist, I am not being a white apologist, it's just a pattern I've noticed time after time with them. They also seem to be the only one that covers any sort of disappearance at all, which is neither here nor there.

My guess is that she is dead at this point. HOWEVER! There have been enough cases out there that have happy endings that one can never give up hope.

There are a lot of very interesting interviews on YouTube with these guys. I watched one the other day with Joel Rifkin and an FBI profiler that was pretty wild. I'm with you, the thought of taking a life is unfathomable, let alone many and to do it in a tortuous way is massively disturbing, yet fascinating.

Farm Fence Solutions":3273a838 said:
http://www.murderpedia.org/male.O/images/overstreet_michael/11270701rdr.pdf

We had one of these out in Maine. I knew a couple of folks that knew her family. It really rocks the small communities. The worst part is that the killer confessed to his boss, who talked with campus police at the college they worked at. The campus police didn't do much with it, and the man never followed up. This case could have been solved ~20 years ago if the guy hadn't had his head up his butt. It's really sad this family had to wait so long for justice b/c the guy didn't really want to get involved.

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/02/22/ ... ne-murder/

ddd75":2t4cizof said:

WE don't focus on any kind of hatred here. In my worldly travels, it is clear that in every society, you will have 10% extreme right, 10% extreme left, and the 80% in the middle all get along just fine, even when they disagree. Politicians and main stream media will at least want you to think they are in the book ends, because that's how they make their money. Get away from the TV, and it ain't as bad as they want you to think. Just my :2cents: . Take it for what it's worth. One more thing....If you have time to caps lock for EVERYDAY, you have time to slap a big A in front of merica. That's worse than kneeling for the anthem. :bang:

If she isn't being trafficked, I believe she's dead.

Not exactly the most reliable news organisation but if what they are 'reporting' today, the FBI seems to believe otherwise.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stage.html

The highlights:
A source close to the FBI investigation into Tibbetts' disappearance said her kidnapper may know her and may have attended her vigil and search efforts

They also say it is likely that the missing 20-year-old is still alive

Source said the suspect was 'hiding in plain sight' and has been 'closely follow[ing] the case'

Investigators are looking at single, divorced, and widowed men around Brooklyn, Iowa as her potential kidnapper
Tibbetts' father, Rob, and brother Scott, are convinced she is still alive
'I do believe Mollie is with someone who she knows, probably someone who cares about her,' Rob said

'But that relationship was misguided, misinterpreted and went wrong, and I think they're in a place with Mollie and don't know how to get themselves out of (it)'

Farm Fence Solutions":1i5e35ke said:
ddd75":1i5e35ke said:

WE don't focus on any kind of hatred here. In my worldly travels, it is clear that in every society, you will have 10% extreme right, 10% extreme left, and the 80% in the middle all get along just fine, even when they disagree. Politicians and main stream media will at least want you to think they are in the book ends, because that's how they make their money. Get away from the TV, and it ain't as bad as they want you to think. Just my :2cents: . Take it for what it's worth. One more thing....If you have time to caps lock for EVERYDAY, you have time to slap a big A in front of merica. That's worse than kneeling for the anthem. :bang:

Here's a great story that illustrates your point. And it proves the healing power of sharing a beer.
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/ ... -life.html

Farm Fence Solutions":1a7epg9s said:
ddd75":1a7epg9s said:

the WE i am talking about is the main stream media, changing the views of everyday citizens by creating racial boundaries that have already been healed.

I am sorry about the "A" in America as I typed in a hurry. I apologize I offended you. Maybe you should focus that much attention on the people burning American flags in the white hate marches.

hurleyjd":3s7sp7eo said:
it didn't just start. This has been going on since creation. Just not a camera and microphone everywhere you look.

ddd75":2q9ydaif said:
Farm Fence Solutions":2q9ydaif said:
ddd75":2q9ydaif said:

the WE i am talking about is the main stream media, changing the views of everyday citizens by creating racial boundaries that have already been healed.

I am sorry about the "A" in America as I typed in a hurry. I apologize I offended you. Maybe you should focus that much attention on the people burning American flags in the white hate marches.

Well, I'm still not part of that "we". Flag burners and main stream media, FOX included, are the divisive bookends I was talking about....The bulk of the country doesn't agree with any of it. I agree that the news media is trying to influence opinion, and that's why I don't consume it. Attention is exactly what flag burners are after, and the more of it you give them, the more traction they will get. I don't agree with them, and I'll bet they don't agree with me. If they want to do it my yard, we are going to have a problem. As for where I should focus my attention, I think I'll hold off on outsourcing the management decisions in that department, for now. See how easy it is to have a civil discussion while in disagreement? You have your opinions, and I have mine. It doesn't mean we need to hate each other.

Apology accepted. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.