Molasses supplementation

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
sim.-ang.king":3rg6f0gt said:
Zero, because I don't add any.

You need to move farther south. SL is working in Australia with this link. He is a world traveler helping others all over the world. :cowboy: He will be in our state soon so there is hope that all your cattle will not die.

If you feed protein tubs, which are high in molasses you are feeding sulfur.
If you feed any feed that contains molasses, which is high in sulfur, you are feeding more sulfur.
If you feed DDGS, which is high in sulfur, and you feed protein tubs, which are also high in molasses and therefor high in sulfur and cattle in most cases get a sufficient amount of sulfur from grass and hay, you have a prescription for PEM.
Liz

NCLiz 3":2qjuthgc said:
If you feed any feed that contains molasses, which is high in sulfur, you are feeding more sulfur.
If you feed DDGS, which is high in sulfur, and you feed protein tubs, which are also high in molasses and therefor high in sulfur and cattle in most cases get a sufficient amount of sulfur from grass and hay, you have a prescription for PEM.
Liz
Give some specifics. How much do they get from grass on a typical day. How much from a protein tub, how much from mineral, how much from "sulfa drugs". You're talking out your a$$. Take your vendetta elsewhere.

How anyone can believe anything out of this persons mouth is beyond me. Much less anyone thinking this is anyone but Sl. My bet is sl is actually a PETA activist trolling us all like a marlin

NCLiz 3":xlz3kspf said:
Liz
You sure like to make a lot of assumption. Why don't you come on up here and i'll show you what I feed. SL is a high roller, must be to just throw 20k around, he can afford the plane ticket.

OH.
I thought I remembered reading somewhere you won salesman of the month!

I'm retired and my hobby it cattle.
How about you?
Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts