Mobile Phone Survey

Help Support CattleToday:

Do you access the Forum with your mobile phone?

• No

Votes: 42 41.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 50 49.0%
  • I would if it was mobile friendly

Votes: 10 9.8%

• Total voters
larryshoat":2xb31nm7 said:
I will if I'm out and bored enough I will get out my phone, but for the most part I would rather look at a 14x14 screen on my desk top and type on a keyboard than to look at at a 3x5 screen and and get these big fat fingers lined up right on that phone.

I can tell you this that judging by the many kids I've had working for me, the phone is the device of the younger generation, the way of the future. When I ask them about their computer at home they all say the same thing, "we've got one, it's older and don't work very well".

Larry

I was starting to think I was the only one who still used a desk top. I don't own a smart phone or an ipad. I've used an ipad a few times, but wasn't thrilled by it. I'm with you, I prefer the large screen to the small ones.

I always come here on my apple 5c. By turning it sideways instead of upright it doubles the size of the print making it easy to read. I'm a old duffer but agree with the kids, my computers are to slow!

Wow! :shock: 80 votes so far on this post, most I have ever seen on any poll here. I will never try to read any forum on my phone, too hard to type and too hard to read. Were are all you voters on other polls? :D

I have a desk top and a flip phone and plan to avoid other technology as much as I can from here to the dirt on top :)

I love the way this site is set up. I wish a lot more were as easy to get around in like this one. I use the phone a lot, and the only issue is replying. As said before, the box is hard to get around in. Using these phones, they change typed words all by themselves and you have to edit. That is where it gets really difficult.

I love the way this site is set up. I wish a lot more were as easy to get around in like this one. I use the phone a lot, and the only issue is replying. As said before, the box is hard to get around in. Using these phones, they change typed words all by themselves and you have to edit. That is where it gets really difficult.