mnmtranching

Help Support CattleToday:

Happy Birthday MNMTRANCHING ,have a great day .. :tiphat:

Is the Boss lady planning anything special for you ?

I hope you had a good one. Steve's birthday is today. He's 51.

Thanx Y'all! Yup, had a good birthday. Spent most of the day in the hayfield, decent hay and better yet no downtime :shock: not even a broke section. :D
The Boss treated me to supper out, sure got my belly full. :oops:
All us seniors know it :frowns: the older we get the shorter the time between birthdays. :help:
I can get my beer now at 10% discount. Guess that makes getting old worthwhile. :compute:

mnmtranching":19vjmnxf said:
Thanx Y'all! Yup, had a good birthday. Spent most of the day in the hayfield, decent hay and better yet no downtime :shock: not even a broke section. :D
All us seniors know it :frowns: the older we get the shorter the time between birthdays. :help:
I can get my beer now at 10% discount. Guess that makes getting old worthwhile. :compute:

10% beer discount for seniors? I don't see that here. :(

Happy belated to ya mnmt! Glad you had a good day and BL got a two fer what with not having to cook AND filling your belly. Which liquor store offers that 10% discount?

mnmtranching":2rwp65kl said:

Discounted beer?? Wish they'd do that around here. Congratulations on another birthday and hope you have a lot more. Keep spraying WD-40 on those ol' joints...keep you from squeeking when you walk ;-)

birthday_beer.jpg
so sorry I missed it hope you had a good one.

Thank You! very much for the well wishes everybody 8)
The liquor store starts the senior discount at age 58, so I've had the discount for a year already. Lots of REALLY old folks shop there. [all day Tuesdays only] I get carded everytime a new or different employee waits on me. :roll: But I recon that's a good thing. :welcome:

Anybody ever here of Dorset Minnesota? It's the Dorset corner Liquor store. And the 10% is for all booze. :cowboy:

mnmtranching":n4e82897 said:
Anybody ever here of Dorset Minnesota? It's the Dorset corner Liquor store. And the 10% is for all booze. :cowboy:

I know Dorset! Quaint little town. I'm thinking about a little afternoon drive myself. :D

MistyMorning":1lm6jtby said:
mnmtranching":1lm6jtby said:

I know Dorset! Quaint little town. I'm thinking about a little afternoon drive myself. :D

Yes but are you old enuf for the discount. I think NOT :cowboy:

Latest posts