mnmt hunting Pheasant pics

Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
Sat, Sun and Mon.
P1010012-5.jpg

P1010016-3.jpg

P1010028-2.jpg

Thanks, 3 is the daily limit in MT. I only planned 2 days of pheasant hunting, but took 3. Cut my WY muley hunting to 2 days.
Mostly because of bad weather. I was in 8-9 thousand feet. 3rd day the wind and snow was horizontal, time to get out.
As luck would have it :eek: going out on the 2 track, this buck crossed the trail, and, I fill my tag. A decent 5X5 :D
I don't have to pack 8)
Pics coming later. I have another trip. :cboy:

MNMT, them thar is some nice looking chickens. Almost looks like the same ones in all of the pics.
I do admire your eye for photography. I always enjoy your pictures. Keep em a coming.
Good luck,
D.R.

Hey DR More pics of the same 3 roosters, I keep them frozen and have used the same three for years. :roll: :roll:

P1010062-1.jpg

Nice pics thanks, looks like you got a couple d@m good dogs! Do they go after anywater fowl? Pheasant don't make it here, too wet for the nest to survive. Eastern has plenty along with chuckers. In my are you need a good water dog, like Labs, cause all you'll get is Ducks and Geese.

Alan

Alan, The Black Lab is a good all around hunting dog, these guys will retrieve waterfowl with the best of them. :D

P1010023.jpg