Mn Birthdays!!

Help Support CattleToday:

angie1

Reaction score
Looks like we have 2 from Mn celebrating birthdays today ~ LazyARanch and Pickles!
Happy Birthday to both of you! :clap:
I think the weather we are having today is part of your gift. :nod:
LAR, I see that Pickles is still climbing the hill, but you are on your way ...ummmmm.... well, down. ;-)
Enjoy your day, and have a cold one for me! :drink: :drink:

angie":3vitviu4 said:
Looks like we have 2 from Mn celebrating birthdays today ~ LazyARanch and Pickles!
Happy Birthday to both of you! :clap:
I think the weather we are having today is part of your gift. :nod:
LAR, I see that Pickles is still climbing the hill, but you are on your way ...ummmmm.... well, down. ;-)
Enjoy your day, and have a cold one for me! :drink: :drink:
Well My wife isn't from MN (thank The Lord) but it is her B-day today also

Angus Cowman":30p4mf8q said:
Let me guess ~ you got her a new pair of leather work gloves because she has already wore out the pair you gave her for Mothers Day?

None of us are fooled, Cowpie, when you tell us about how much hay "you" baled.

angie":17noc67n said:
Angus Cowman":17noc67n said:
Let me guess ~ you got her a new pair of leather work gloves because she has already wore out the pair you gave her for Mothers Day?

None of us are fooled, Cowpie, when you tell us about how much hay "you" baled.
hey I was so nice I let her bake some chocolate chip cookies for her B-day
I think it may be because she is getting old gonna have to look into tradin her off see if I can get me a couple 20 something models

Thanks all!! :tiphat:

Had a real good day (for an ol' lady anyway... hehe)!

Hubby serenaded me first thing in the morning (thought the yotes were out at an odd time!) then he took me out for breakfast so I didn't have to slave over a cold bowl of cereal.

Then we turned the bulls out for the season, sorted out the "keeper" heifers, did some mowing and odd jobs around the place. Visited with the relaticks, and enjoyed a FANTASTIC rhubarb cheesecake that my SIL made for me!

So... appreciate the well wishes! (I think I can keep up with Pickles... I think I can... I think I can.... ) LOL

Back at the "paying" job today!

(oh yeah, only COLD one I had was lemonade!) And AC, you couldn't keep UP with a couple of 20-somethings! :lol2: :lol2:

fc2fcb25.gif

Happy Birthday one and all....

Latest posts