mix 30 liquid feed

Help Support CattleToday:

stelg

Reaction score
Has anybody tried the Mix 30 liquid feed? I have been using it for about 1 month now, and have noticed a change in my cows' body condition. I got it delivered for 180 dollars a ton.

If you search on this site, you will find another thread about the product. Dun has used it, and my husband checked out the web site about it & says it looks like a great product. Not available around here.

Their condition has changed for the better. They are not really tearing it up, but I had them on the right now mineral before getting the Mix 30.

Yep, Dun has used it and is high on the stuff. I havent used it, but use a molasses based liquid feed. I have thought of trying it for next year though.

use it year round. It pays for it's self. Before Mix 30; 80 cows 65 to 70 calves two years now ; 80 cows 77-79 calves.

TNT":22d3fq5p said:
home grown Hay in the winter, pasture in the summer. Background calves the same way. No corn
So that's all you are feeding. The reasoning is I'm fixin to swap liquid feed to mix 30. Feeding hay and qlf right now, cows aren't very fat. Gonna change that. How good is your hay?

i've been wondering about feed the last couple of days for a bunch of calves i am going to pull off around Feb.1. they weigh in the 400 lb. range and I want to feed them until late March when grass fever starts to hit at the market.I have good early orchargrass hay and need to suppliment it some for these calves.I'm not trying to fatten them. With $4.00 corn I want to find the lower priced feed. Looks like the Pro-Mo I can get from Southern States may be what I should use?

Latest posts