Misty Mornin'

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Miss Lil' Misty Mournin', I/we hereby extend to you a warm hand out to hereby join and partake in the Crowder's Wimmen's Club, now officially knowed as the C Dubya C. As bonus to your membership, you'll be on our fine shared e mail list.This offer aint available at any store for any money.BTW, Angus Cowman and Curtis have sent me your credentials on that power point show. I suggest we give you a 205 day probationary membership, and we'll check your rate of gain.

Good sense and my internet attorney suggest I just walk away from this one.......

But......What a honor to be asked to join such an exalted group as the C dubya C! I must regretfully decline as I don't believe my rate of gain in 205 days would be adequate to sustain membership. Ya see I'm pretty scrawny and there is most likely not enough ensure in the whole state of Tenn. to get acceptable gains. :D

MistyMorning":zwkiuo8e said:
Good sense and my internet attorney suggest I just walk away from this one.......

But......What a honor to be asked to join such an exalted group as the C dubya C! I must regretfully decline as I don't believe my rate of gain in 205 days would be adequate to sustain membership. Ya see I'm pretty scrawny and there is most likely not enough ensure in the whole state of Tenn. to get acceptable gains. :D

You should really rethink this offer. Afterall, your first remark to it says, and I quote, "Good sense and my internet attorney". Well that right there says you aint thinkin straight! :shock:

warpaint":1ucbobzs said:
You should really rethink this offer. Afterall, your first remark to it says, and I quote, "Good sense and my internet attorney". Well that right there says you aint thinkin straight! :shock:

I remember saying something similar to you a while back, geez I hate that "pot calling the kettle black" dealy. :oops: :nod: :lol2:

MistyMorning":1m54nr1i said:

I must regretfully decline as I don't believe my rate of gain in 205 days would be adequate to sustain membership. Ya see I'm pretty scrawny and there is most likely not enough ensure in the whole state of Tenn. to get acceptable gains. :D

Wormer, a flu shot and you will be amazed at your rate of gain on sausage and cheese grits.

john250":1ua4bcau said:
MistyMorning":1ua4bcau said:

I must regretfully decline as I don't believe my rate of gain in 205 days would be adequate to sustain membership. Ya see I'm pretty scrawny and there is most likely not enough ensure in the whole state of Tenn. to get acceptable gains. :D

Wormer, a flu shot and you will be amazed at your rate of gain on sausage and cheese grits.

Don't change a thing pretty and scrawny is a winning combination.

Larry

MistyMorning":2lrujem2 said:

My internet Attorney can beat up your internet Attorney! I put a "rush" on your applicant processing. I'm proud to say "you're in!"

Misty Morning, I am glad that you are apart of the CdubyaC , we are actually trying to get a few of the wimmins in your weight category because the new presidential regime has said that we are discriminate against girls of your size and shape and we will be liable for fines and and prosecution if we don't allow all Wimmins to join
It really pains us that we have to let scrawny and pretty wimmins into a club that is famous for the size and questionable beauty of its members but we don't won't to be dicrimatory in our business practices
and so for will follow our gov'ts new regulations

Welcome Misty Morning

PS if they start makin us let wimmins in that have attitudes like Angries then I think we will have to disband the club

Angus Cowman":1jv5twid said:
PS if they start makin us let wimmins in that have attitudes like Angries then I think we will have to disband the club
You and whose army Cowpie? :roll:

You CDC's will have to remember ~ it is not the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of the fight in the dog.
You may have just welcomed your biggest member. :nod:
Good luck and remember also ~ you asked for her!!

Don't worry MM I blieve that your unhealthy scrawniness will prevail despite all attempts to the contrary.

Some women just aren't designed to be fleshy. Sorry!

Crowderfarms":48arh6ge said:
Angus Cowman":48arh6ge said:
we will be liable for fines and and prosecution

I saw some Wimmens on TV the other nite get fines for prostecution. Was real bad.They saled themselfs.

Oh GAWD, Crowder...you watch that crap? I think Dr. Phil did a show on your particular perversion...ya' know, watchin' (and gettin' off on) that crap...I'm ashamed of you!

Alice

Well Aunt Alice I will be frog plucked! I saw them gals on Tennessee Hills, 90210. A new reality show. Me an Paint are it's executive producers.Nothin' to be ashamed about Alice, as we're rolling in high Cotton. Stimu-lust $ has made us big time fellers.

Crowderfarms":1e6ojox7 said:
Stimu-lust $ has made us big time fellers.

The television has heard tell that Tiger fell for some of that Stimu-lust. They won't quit talking about it. Now he's in therapy. You aint double dipping are you? Like also providing therapy sessions for those over engaged in your other line.

backhoeboogie":zh1zj4re said:
Crowderfarms":zh1zj4re said:
Stimu-lust $ has made us big time fellers.

The television has heard tell that Tiger fell for some of that Stimu-lust. They won't quit talking about it. Now he's in therapy. You aint double dipping are you? Like also providing therapy sessions for those over engaged in your other line.
Naw that ain't Crowders dept.
Me and Curtis are the therapyist in the group ,but ol Crowder and Warpaint get a lil kick back fer referrals
I handle the Monies and Curtis handles the Therapying work course with a new member like Misty Moonlite we's both might have to put our heads together to try and straighten out all them upnort notions she has goins on in her noggin
Heck some one even tolds her that she has the rights to vote, we ain't figgered out what she thinks she's voting on but ayes can say fer sure Ol Crowder ain't gonna let her vote for nothin in the C Dubya C