Missouri Mule Makeover

Help Support CattleToday:

BRYANT

Reaction score
Anyone going to it ?? think it will be good this year, check it out on Facebook

Went to the Missouri Mule Makeover it was very interesting cense I had been following it from the start . The winning mule was a 4 yr. old 14.2 hand molly trained by Shane Vaughan he and all the trainers, had their mule for a 135 days to do what they could with them. This little mule is making some one a very good mule, none of them knew anything at the start some not even halter broke and each trainer had 135 days. All the mules were doing very well but this mule was a step ahead of the others and when they sold them she brought 10300.00

BRYANT":1aiy3fgl said:
Went to the Missouri Mule Makeover it was very interesting cense I had been following it from the start . The winning mule was a 4 yr. old 14.2 hand molly trained by Shane Vaughan he and all the trainers, had their mule for a 135 days to do what they could with them. This little mule is making some one a very good mule, none of them knew anything at the start some not even halter broke and each trainer had 135 days. All the mules were doing very well but this mule was a step ahead of the others and when they sold them she brought 10300.00

Very interesting. Amazing what a person can do with an animal.

Named'em Tamed'em":1n2gyybx said:
I'm in the market for a 15.1HH dead broke mule myself. Not a lot in my area.
been out of town so I just saw this.
I can find them but they cost a lot of money and Oklahoma is a long ways from you. If you want to travel I can point you to some guys to talk to in Oklahoma, Missouri, Iowa, Ky. Like anything just because they say they are dead broke does not mean they are.

Named'em Tamed'em":5l2mi2vj said:

I bet you know, but a 15.1 hand mule, will rival a 16+ hand horse on how high you actually set off the ground while on its back.

Bigfoot":32vqusy7 said:
Named'em Tamed'em":32vqusy7 said:

I bet you know, but a 15.1 hand mule, will rival a 16+ hand horse on how high you actually set off the ground while on its back.
I like a 14.2 and not over a 15 hand mule but I also have one that is probably 16 hands that is a good mule and can flat out cover some ground. But I would like her a lot more if she was 14.2 and any color other than white. I knew the mule and got a chance to buy her from a friend that was getting out of mules so I did.

Latest posts