Missouri Locations?

Help Support CattleToday:

rgv

Reaction score
Been reading this board for awhile and just wondered where in Missouri or the closet towns all you Missouri posters are from.
We live outside Pacific, Mo - Down in the bottoms of the Meramec River.

About 25 miles due south of Jefferson City. Near the Osage River in the SW tip of Osage County.

I was kind of wondering where some of the MO people were from...My dad lives right outside of Union. I see one posted St.Clair, I think thats near right? Also, the Meramac River...is that by the Meramac Caves...that was also close to my dad's. I've been down by him a couple of times since he moved there and I thought it was real pretty country.

Southeast Missouri, in Oak Ridge (which is about 18 miles north of Cape Girardeau and 18 miles south of Perryville)

MoGal,

You wouldn't happen to know the Daume's would you. They have a black simme and I believe club calf operation not too far from you.

I've only lived here for 9 years and I don't know that many people (I used to work for the postal service, spent 7 years working nights so all I did, for the most part, was work, eat and sleep, a very nonexistent, unfulfilling lifesyle).

The name sounds familiar and I'm sure its from working on the farm for my boss, as he knows everybody.

Hi peb.... saw in the local paper there that Mrs Cook of Cook Angus farm died a few weeks back and was sorry to hear that.

I was raised down there close to Johnson Shut-Ins in Reynolds Co.

Hi, I live northwest of Springfield in Ash Grove, Mo. Also hello to my neighbor in Everton. I did not realize there were so many from my area of Missouri on this board. Pretty neat!!! :D

Latest posts