Missing Person

Help Support CattleToday:

I think the last time she was on she said she was having PC problems. I hope she makes it back.

Here I am! Just been busy at work and when I get home I'm busy with the garden and flowers and son. I don't get a lot of chances to read anymore, working in a library and all. Everyone is fine. Step daughter graduated from law school this weekend. We are perking right along. I was thinking of starting a rant. Just for fun...

Lammie":36ho03sz said:
Here I am! Just been busy at work and when I get home I'm busy with the garden and flowers and son. I don't get a lot of chances to read anymore, working in a library and all. Everyone is fine. Step daughter graduated from law school this weekend. We are perking right along. I was thinking of starting a rant. Just for fun...

Glad to hear all is well Lammie. :D Missed you around here and I think the peanut gallery has too. Would be nice to get some of the heat off me! :nod:

MistyMorning":28s13l3f said:
Glad to hear all is well Lammie. :D Missed you around here and I think the peanut gallery has too. Would be nice to get some of the heat off me! :nod:
What she said! Assuming school will be done soon, and you will be able to enjoy your summer full time! :clap:
Good to hear from you.

I have been wondering what you were up to as well Lammie. Glad to hear everything is going well and that you are just busy with all the good things like gardening etc. Pop in and say hey once in a while.

I'll be working some this summer, but just a few hours a week. We are a community and a school library so we have limited summer hours.

CT is blocked at work. I know the magic numbers to get in, though. Can't post a lot though. Big Cyber Brother is watching.

Latest posts