Missed one

Help Support CattleToday:

denoginnizer

Reaction score
If you missed worming one , dectomax injectable can be injected in the muscle according to label. I have used my dart gun on one that we missed at the squeeze chute.

we usually use ivomec pour-on. we dont normally miss any but if some cow is obviously wormy out in the pasture i can normally ride up to her on the fourwheeler and worm her. its real convenient. also its easy to put on at feeding time.

Beefy":3j5bleal said:
we usually use ivomec pour-on. we dont normally miss any but if some cow is obviously wormy out in the pasture i can normally ride up to her on the fourwheeler and worm her. its real convenient. also its easy to put on at feeding time.
So do we.
After we use up a thing, we refill it w/ fly spray. You can take it out and just start squirtin. It's real handy in the summer.

*Cowgirl*":3u6dqanj said:
Beefy":3u6dqanj said:
So do we.
After we use up a thing, we refill it w/ fly spray. You can take it out and just start squirtin. It's real handy in the summer.

thats a good idea too.