Misc.

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Integration
There is so much concern among beef producers that we'll be taken over by the packers like the hog industry so they can get the consistancy that they want. Don't think it will happen. They can't, even using similar genetics, get a consistant quality of bacon.

Extremes
No rain in Aug. or Sept., record rainfall (almost a normal years worth) in Oct. and Nov. No rain in December. Normal for Jan is 1.84, we're sitting at 3.20 since yesterday.
The temps have either been 10-15 degrees above normal, a couple of times 30 degrees, or they've been 10-15 below normal, occasionally 20-30 below.
Maybe it's the global warming

dun

Dont' forget about that snow last week. How much did you get out of that? We didn't see a flake, and we're in Miller county about 30 miles south of Jefferson City. What town do you live in? I'm from St. Elizabeth.

El_Putzo":3c23hfl4 said:
Dont' forget about that snow last week. How much did you get out of that? We didn't see a flake, and we're in Miller county about 30 miles south of Jefferson City. What town do you live in? I'm from St. Elizabeth.

We're south of Lebanon. The only flakes I saw were wandering around town.

dun

Latest posts